BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2012 2:27 pm  #1

End of Sherlock? What's this?

okay, posted half a year ago, but anyway....

Someone comments:
Wasn't he actually commenting on Moriarty? Think the vid is out of context xD

What do you think? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 13, 2012 3:18 pm  #2

Re: End of Sherlock? What's this?

No fear, Mattlocked, that was just a joke I think. Have a look a this:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1014

And I love your new signature. You're hooked, aren't you? Arthur forever  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 13, 2012 3:26 pm  #3

Thanks Susi, I have read (and watched) several similar statements from BC before, but this little bit kind of shocked me anyway...
I will try to be relieved now.... (but, anyway.....)

And I love your new signature. You're hooked, aren't you? Arthur forever

Aber SOwas von!!! 
My husband, too. Meanwhile HE is the one who's asking every evening: "What do you think? Another Cabin Pressure before bed?"
And me: "Okayyyy... if I have to.... " 

Btw: will there be more episodes of CP in future?

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 13, 2012 3:27 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 13, 2012 4:05 pm  #4

Yes, I think they're going to do series 4. Davina promised me to post if and when tickets will be available. I'd love to be there to hear my own laughter later on … well, and to see Ben  .

I hope he'll be doing a lot more of Sherlock although if course it's nice to see him doing other films. I think in Star Trek for once I won't be on the side of the angels . But nevertheless Sherlock's something special.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 13, 2012 8:14 pm  #5

Nah, he was just trolling ;)
At that time I think season 3 wasn't confirmed already so his answer had to be "mysterious"~

Anyway, of course by now we know that it will continue!

July 13, 2012 9:40 pm  #6

yes  sherlock  will continue,  they start filming in january 2013 for series 3 of sherlock. But why do I get the feeling that they've already started?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 14, 2012 9:14 am  #7

Because you hope they did?

July 14, 2012 12:34 pm  #8

Saw a really cute gif (?) on Tumblr.  It was a facsimile of a down-load button with the icon spinning round and round and the words "Loading Series 3" on it. Someone posted underneath  "Now that's just cruel !" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 14, 2012 9:50 pm  #9

He was trolling. (Of course!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

July 15, 2012 1:19 am  #10

I'm not keen on trolls.   

SusiGo--YEAH!!   But I keep seeing little signs that Ben and Martin are  back there now,  filming Sherlock.  Maybe it's my eyes that are playing tricks on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 15, 2012 1:20 am  #11

*shakes fist*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 15, 2012 7:51 am  #12

He was just delivering the 'company line' as it were. It's what they all had to say before anything was known about what was in the episode.
It was a tease, nothing more.
Yes, later on, it leaves one wondering, but as you HAVE seen the episode now, you can see why he would say that. Everything except the surprising last few frames pointed towards Sherlock being dead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera