BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2012 11:02 am  #1

Elementary promo photo- caption competition

This might be a bit naughty but frankly my dear I don't give a damn. CBS have just released a new promo photo of our Jonny and Lucy Lui in their Elementary characters. I think it might be rather fun if we tried to make up suitable captions to go with the photo. I am giving the link below but if anyone can work out how to post the photo here and do so I'd be grateful (yeah I know...but I still don't know how!)

www.screencrush.com/elementary-sherlock-photo/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 12, 2012 11:09 am  #2

Re: Elementary promo photo- caption competition

My caption is:

Lucy: I told you you'd slip a disc carrying all those books!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 12, 2012 11:10 am  #3

Susi, can you post the photo that is below this one in the article that has both of them in it, this one has only got her feet! Lol

Last edited by Davina (July 12, 2012 11:10 am)

July 12, 2012 11:26 am  #4

Fake Sherlock: So basically you lay down on the books and let the information 'soak in' to your whole body. It saves time reading & you can REALLY multi task!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 12, 2012 11:39 am  #5

Sorry, but I'll have to think a bit longer. The picture somehow doesn't speak to me, there seems to be no chemistry between them whereas with Ben and Martin you recognize it even from the photos. I think he looks quite BORED. And Lucy looks like she did on Ally McBeal.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 12, 2012 12:11 pm  #6

Exactly Susi! Thanks for the photo

Board footera