BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2014 10:04 pm  #19201

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SusiGo wrote:

To be fair, he said this before the wedding.  I must admit, cufflinks have been added to my "what makes men irresistible" list, together with white shirts, braces and waistcoats. 

Now I'm eagerly waiting for the tiepin...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 13, 2014 10:04 pm  #19202

This has been a lovely selection of pics to return home to. That gif...those hands....that suit.

I cannot handle it, I can't cope with the thought of him. He is the pinnacle of man. I hate to think what I'd do if I ever got my hands on him.

Mmmmmmmmm

I'm clueing for looks

February 13, 2014 10:21 pm  #19203

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

To be fair, he said this before the wedding.  I must admit, cufflinks have been added to my "what makes men irresistible" list, together with white shirts, braces and waistcoats. 

Mm, I approve of this list 

Same here. Although I have to say that striped, coloured socks would have to be added to my list since last weekend.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 13, 2014 10:27 pm  #19204

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

I love this concentrate/calm down gesture...

All I'm seeing is that large...beautifully structured...hand *swoon*

Is it wrong to admit I developed a really bad hand-fetish since Sherlock?

February 13, 2014 10:28 pm  #19205

No hands but his face is lovely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 13, 2014 10:32 pm  #19206

Btw, since the Jeans question came up several pages ago: Sherlock wasn't only wearing Jeans in the Pilot, he also wore Jeans in later episodes...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

February 13, 2014 10:34 pm  #19207

Are they real? I never ever noticed the jeans in these episodes. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 13, 2014 10:44 pm  #19208

Jeans are HAWT!!

I'm clueing for looks

February 13, 2014 10:48 pm  #19209

SusiGo wrote:

I haven't checked it myself, but I found it on several blogs and nobody there said that it wasn't real. But just like you I never noticed this myself, so I'll definitely have a close look asap.

February 13, 2014 10:59 pm  #19210

Or ask Tobe who knows every detail. 

February 13, 2014 11:23 pm  #19211

I don't recall Sherlock ever wearing jeans outside of the pilot. He's always in a suit...

(and looks damn fine in one!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 13, 2014 11:38 pm  #19212

SusiGo wrote:

No hands but his face is lovely. 

Oh wow, I needed this. I love him every second of every point that we see him in Third Star, definitely one of my favourite films with him featured. He's unbelievably adorable.

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 14, 2014 12:47 am  #19213

SolarSystem wrote:

Btw, since the Jeans question came up several pages ago: Sherlock wasn't only wearing Jeans in the Pilot, he also wore Jeans in later episodes...

The two on the left, those look like his navy suit trousers. The two on the right, those are obviously jeans. What ep was that in those left pics? I will add jeans to Susi's earlier list, especially when worn with a button shirt and a black blazer, as he did here. Yum

February 14, 2014 12:50 am  #19214

SusiGo wrote:

Yeah, i'd say so. Light stitching on dark background, rivets, a jeans label in the back. I've "only" watched all of season 3 through 3 times, but I do have a dim memory of saying, "Hey, are those jeans?" as he went by in one or more scenes (whoa, that show moves FAST sometimes), now that I think of it. Hmm. In the pilot of ASiP, those were definitely jeans, at home in the LR of Baker St, with John at one point.

February 14, 2014 2:49 am  #19215

New stills from today's BAFTA NY event! 

Oh Ben are you FOR REAL. 

I gotta say, I loooooove his latest hair. Really really suits him. I daresay he looks younger! (as compared to the STID promo events' hair) And is that the same suit he wore to the BOSS event? XD 

Last edited by Le Bear Polar (February 14, 2014 7:07 am)

February 14, 2014 3:53 am  #19216

ancientsgate wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

The two on the left, those look like his navy suit trousers. The two on the right, those are obviously jeans. What ep was that in those left pics? I will add jeans to Susi's earlier list, especially when worn with a button shirt and a black blazer, as he did here. Yum

Might be that the top left picture belongs to the Blind Banker and the bottom left belongs to the Great Game. This discussion has given me enough excuse to re-watch TBB (not an episode I'm very fond of because of so much feels seeing Ben and Olivia together!), and I must admit there were some hints of jeans under that coat! It starts with his usual dark slacks yet when he was attacked in Soo Lin's apartment the leather label on the back of the jeans is quite clearly seen. However once the shot switch to night time he's back in his slacks again. But then again, it might just be a trick of the light.

Anyway, he did wear jeans in the pilot. 

February 14, 2014 4:21 am  #19217

If we all want to be completely honest this whole jeans debate is just an excuse to stare intently at Benedict's bum.

Last edited by tonnaree (February 14, 2014 3:19 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 14, 2014 5:04 am  #19218

tonnaree wrote:

If we all want to be completely honest this whole jeans debate is just an excuse to stare intently at Beneict's bum.

This.

February 14, 2014 7:09 am  #19219

Happy Valentines Day, guys. All we need is our beautiful, favourite man.

Last edited by rebeccaholmes (February 14, 2014 7:12 am)

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 14, 2014 7:31 am  #19220

Happy Valentines Day to you all - may you all have sweet daydreams about how Benedict sweeps you off your feet!

And lovely pics from the BAFTANY chat, his hair is gorgeous at the mo. I do believe that is the same suit, and long may it stay on, it's sharp and very dapper ;)

I'm clueing for looks

Board footera