BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2014 4:53 pm  #19161

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Is... is... is he touching his hair? 

*Thud*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 13, 2014 4:54 pm  #19162

THE THROAT ACTION

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 13, 2014 5:06 pm  #19163

Nooo! I believe we have found my cryptonite here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 13, 2014 5:18 pm  #19164

I'm sorry, I'm done, I've finished now. ;)

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 13, 2014 5:58 pm  #19165

Tinks wrote:

He's looking really fabulous right now! Something is suiting him

Presumably Hugo Boss is suiting him.  *smile*

But honestly, Benny, slow down with all the Jetting around! We don't want you getting all worn out :D

He's striking while the iron is hot. And in his case, it's SIZZLING hot, to say the least. He can put his feet up in his La-Z-Boy and nap when he's old, with his grandkids playing outside in the garden.

February 13, 2014 6:00 pm  #19166

Le Bear Polar wrote:

I agree. He seems to be everywhere! He looks rather tired nowadays. 

That fabulousness is looking tired?  Really? Well, he's not 30 anymore, so that's going to show up on anyone's face, but...  I think he looks....  well, I think he looks..... ugh, words fail me, that's how good I think he looks.

February 13, 2014 6:02 pm  #19167

I wish I could look that good when I'm tired!

February 13, 2014 6:03 pm  #19168

gently69 wrote:

Waistcoat-Batch from yesterday... no further comments... just...

EDIT: HIS EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gray suit brings out the gray in his eyes and somehow turns them even more green. Lovely. What's he doing with his hair these days?  I love it. Wow.

February 13, 2014 6:07 pm  #19169

gently69 wrote:

And the THING again... Gosh... this man makes me.... kcbdfPVMEHPNMmkqqq111191eh1r2

Yes, once you start noticing it, you'll see him do it all the time. The Thing has something to do with his right outer thigh, as though he has a chronic itchy skin condition going on there or something.  Men! Put some Lubriderm on that after your shower, fella, and it will itch less.  He needs a wife to tell him this stuff. bwahahahahaha!  So anyway, yeah, I think The Thing is mostly a right thigh and nose and lips Thing.

February 13, 2014 6:10 pm  #19170

clareiow wrote:

Some more for your enjoyment ;)

All of them decked out in Hugo Boss, I presume. Good lord, there oughta be a law, but I'm sooooo glad there isn't!

February 13, 2014 6:12 pm  #19171

Tinks wrote:

I feel like I want to dive in and protect him from Anna Wintour!! He looks a bit scared sat next to her:D

And she's like, "Get away from him, bitches! He might not be mine, but for this hour or two, he is, so back off!"

*thinks*

Can any of us blame her?  I can't.

February 13, 2014 6:12 pm  #19172

I gladly volunteer to become the wife to tell him that, XD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 13, 2014 6:15 pm  #19173

Le Bear Polar wrote:

But but, it's an elephant

That's not an elephant.... elephants are huge and gray and have trunks and big square-like feet....  that's a very pretty human male, actually.

*thinks, takes second look*  OH! You mean that thing on the right there?  OK, that's an elephant. For a few moments, I was blinded by His Fineness on the left, didn't see anything else.

February 13, 2014 6:18 pm  #19174

zeratul wrote:

gently69 wrote:

And again... he could also be a male model!!!

Yes, but that'd be a waste of his precious acting skills, wouldn't it?

Modeling is actually a form of acting. The top models of the world are definitely putting on a show, adopting a role, showing off to their audience. Just a different kind of acting than he does. He definitely could have been a model, at least as far as his height, leanness, and looks go. Not sure if he could move the right way to show clothing, but everything else fits, no pun intended.

February 13, 2014 6:21 pm  #19175

=SolarSystem...But to be honest, I think he should stick to acting - and maybe later on directing. Not that I wouldn't wanna see beautiful catwalk pics of him but... I don't quite see him on a catwalk on a regular basis.  

He's way too old to do runway now, except as maybe a model in a charitable fashion event or something. Most top models are like 15-25 years old. Plus I do believe he's making like a million times more money than he would as a model, now that he's an A-list Hollywood actor.

February 13, 2014 6:29 pm  #19176

SusiGo wrote:

I think he only did that Spencer Hart show some time ago, wearing a dressing gown. Bare feet. Slicked back hair. I did not like that look. But there are beautiful fashion shots with him.

He's done some magazine layouts that sure look like modeling to me, GQ and some others. He's certainly got "the look" for print media.

February 13, 2014 6:33 pm  #19177

clareiow wrote:

He could definitely model (and has done a fine job in the past) but as you say if rather he was acting.

I like it when he models like this...

Looks like a print ad for upscale jewelry or for a jewelry designer?  See, he definitely has the look and poise to do print media work. I find it hard to even focus on that jewelry with His Fineness there about to kiss whoever-that-is-it-should-be-me, lololol.  Yeah, right, dream on.  Thank you, I think I will!

February 13, 2014 6:46 pm  #19178

Tinks wrote:

At last - something he's not so good at - handwriting
Love the quotes, though

Smart,educated, sensitive, gorgeous, just plain a good person, and I guess I'm done for. As if that's news.

February 13, 2014 6:48 pm  #19179

clareiow wrote:

I approve of Benedict in Converse ;) it's just another reason to add to the 1,000 others why we should be together

(Speaks an addict of converse herself...)

Not to mention jeans and TBSoS-- the burgundy shirt of sex. He looks about 25 there. Lovely.

February 13, 2014 6:50 pm  #19180

Le Bear Polar wrote:

Another one from yesterday's Hugo event. 

Whos' that dude with him? Love the hat. Two good example of classy, expensive Hugo Boss looks. thud

Board footera