BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2014 7:03 pm  #19021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I would have gone to see it multiple times, just for that scene. He's so dreeeaaamy.

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 12, 2014 7:06 pm  #19022

wouldn´t mind if this dream becomes real*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 12, 2014 7:15 pm  #19023

I could just stare at that shower gif forever... gosh he looks so mean and angry about it! 

Is my memory correct here... did he once joke and say he was actually angry, as in Benedict, not Khan; that he had to stand there in the shower? 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 12, 2014 7:16 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 12, 2014 7:20 pm  #19024

I could stare at it all day too....it's very distracting. Very.

I'm clueing for looks

February 12, 2014 7:59 pm  #19025

rebeccaholmes wrote:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY JEZUZZZZ

*peers down at rebeccaholmes down on the floor* 
Yes? You rang?

February 12, 2014 8:01 pm  #19026

clareiow wrote:

Oh yes there's that one too. Why delete it. Why?!?!?

Bunch of stupid men making the editing decisions, obviously. I mean, seriously, really?  What could they have been thinking? Or WERE they thinking at all? Not just stupid, but blind as well!  Sigh.

February 12, 2014 8:02 pm  #19027

ancientsgate wrote:

rebeccaholmes wrote:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY JEZUZZZZ

Yes? You rang?

I'm sorry, it's just, this extremely attractive man, he's off the tele, he just appeared on my screen, a moving image of some sort, of him in a shower, just, there, looking beautiful.

“Because I’m desperate, that’s why. Because Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one.”

February 12, 2014 8:04 pm  #19028

rebeccaholmes wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

rebeccaholmes wrote:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY JEZUZZZZ

Yes? You rang? 

I'm sorry, it's just, this extremely attractive man, he's off the tele, he just appeared on my screen, a moving image of some sort, of him in a shower, just, there, looking beautiful.

There, there, now. It's okay. You can get up off your mattress. It's safe to come out now.

February 12, 2014 8:06 pm  #19029

ancientsgate wrote:

rebeccaholmes wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Yes? You rang? 

There, there, now. It's okay. You can get up off your mattress. It's safe to come out now.

Thank you, thank you for the heads up, I was too...scared to come out, in case it was still there. The emotions that went through me, it was, wow. I don't know. Something of awe.

February 12, 2014 8:11 pm  #19030

rebeccaholmes wrote:

Thank you, thank you for the heads up, I was too...scared to come out, in case it was still there. The emotions that went through me, it was, wow. I don't know. Something of awe.

The thing is, once you see something, you cannot un-see it. Not that I'd want to un-see the gorgeous BC in the shower, with water cascading over him as though he were some kind of marble god-like sculpture. Noooo, not me, I don't want to un-see this particular image.

February 12, 2014 8:12 pm  #19031

I'm afraid it is something that will forever stick in my mind, but hey, there could be worse things, I guess.

February 12, 2014 8:13 pm  #19032

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

someone, maybe...

Eeek! *THUD*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 12, 2014 8:14 pm  #19033

But you've posted this before, not yet immune? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 12, 2014 8:14 pm  #19034

ancientsgate wrote:

rebeccaholmes wrote:

The thing is, once you see something, you cannot un-see it. Not that I'd want to un-see the gorgeous BC in the shower, with water cascading over him as though he were some kind of marble god-like sculpture. Noooo, not me, I don't want to un-see this particular image.

what a marvelous neutral description, AG 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 12, 2014 8:15 pm  #19035

rebeccaholmes wrote:

I'm afraid it is something that will forever stick in my mind, but hey, there could be worse things, I guess.

God, yes.

February 12, 2014 8:17 pm  #19036

kittykat wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

someone, maybe...

Eeek! *THUD*

I know, huh? One peek, and there's no time to wonder if you'll thud or not, it's just BOOM! The effect is that immediate with this one.

February 12, 2014 8:20 pm  #19037

ASKFGAgkd kjthjthkjfhfs

February 12, 2014 8:21 pm  #19038

....ITS BACK.

February 12, 2014 8:29 pm  #19039

Do you need first aid? I have taken 3 first aid curses if anyone is in need...

well if I survive myself that is, eeeek! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 12, 2014 8:39 pm  #19040

I need air, I CAN'T BREATHE. IT'S TOO MUCH.

Board footera