BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2012 6:23 pm  #1821

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

http://theologicophobic.tumblr.com/post/33235952345/cumberbuddy-lublintodublin-this-fandom

It's the first time I come across this one but  it might be an old one for you....  I haven't been able to do anything on my pc for the last hours because I made the mistake of changing my otter wallpaper (which was distracting enough) with this.

Last edited by tiharoa (October 18, 2012 6:26 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 18, 2012 6:26 pm  #1822

Oh yeah, seen it round a bit...never sure if it's unsolicited or not.

Last edited by besleybean (October 18, 2012 6:26 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 18, 2012 6:35 pm  #1823

Yes, this is definitely … nice. *clearing throat* A very fetching perspective. Scientifically speaking. 

And here's one for all those who wrote about the scene in TRF when they leave 221B just before the trial:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 18, 2012 6:38 pm  #1824

I also like the one with Gary Oldman, I always wonder if it was taken that day Oldman tells in one of the interviews..... when Ben went swimming with him in October even if he didn't have to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 18, 2012 6:42 pm  #1825

The photo with Gary Oldman is beautiful. And it was so nice of Benedict to swim with him. Had to think of it while watching the film. The other one's nice as well. I like the longer hair although it looks very dark in this one.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 18, 2012 7:00 pm  #1826

Isn't Sherlock's hair meant to be black?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 18, 2012 7:02 pm  #1827

Yes, but it's not curly in this pic. It's not his Sherlock style. But I like him with dark hair. Just a bit unfamiliar. 

October 18, 2012 7:10 pm  #1828

tobeornot221b wrote:

This one reminds me of a child standing with gleaming eyes in front of the Christmas tree:

Tobe, I have to ask you to remove the pic of Pilot Sherlock from your signature. Every time I run across it it distracts me from my scientific research.

October 18, 2012 7:26 pm  #1829

He really likes to wear pink/salmon stuff!

October 18, 2012 7:29 pm  #1830

I like the trousers in connection with the Sherlock hair.

And here's one from this evening's Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards at London's Grosvenor Hotel:

October 18, 2012 7:35 pm  #1831

It's tonight isn't?  After the Bafta's and the Emmy's I just can't take any more

October 18, 2012 7:35 pm  #1832

Woohoo!

October 18, 2012 7:36 pm  #1833

Yes, it is. I hope he finally gets an award for Sherlock. It's really sad that he didn't get a BAFTA.

October 18, 2012 7:37 pm  #1834

He must be used to not winning...altho he did win this 2 years ago!

October 18, 2012 7:38 pm  #1835

He deserves one for series 2 as well. 

October 18, 2012 7:41 pm  #1836

I ought to amend my signature.
Because not only are we patient, we are also well used to the Sherlock cast and crew being completely robbed!

October 18, 2012 7:51 pm  #1837

Imagine......Kevin Costner....Kevin Costner     I don't think I recovered yet.

October 18, 2012 7:55 pm  #1838

Have made a note on another thread. But this awards ceremony will be televised on ITV 3 on October 23rd at 9 p.m.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 18, 2012 7:58 pm  #1839

And Benedict and Sherlock have just won!

October 18, 2012 8:03 pm  #1840

Yippee, that's great! 

Board footera