BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2014 5:28 am  #18001

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh tonnaree, I came across this pic just yesterday myself again. So beautiful. And not a very soothing way to start the day.

But then, who needs a soothing start in the morning? Coffee isn't that soothing either...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 29, 2014 5:55 am  #18002

Okay, alright, agreed. So... give me more!!!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 29, 2014 6:08 am  #18003

So - just one before I'm going to leave for the office.
Dressing situation - appropriate for this time of day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 29, 2014 6:29 am  #18004

Good morning ladies. Now I am running on adrenaline enough to start the day. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 6:37 am  #18005

tobeornot221b wrote:

So - just one before I'm going to leave for the office.
Dressing situation - appropriate for this time of day!

Aaahhh... and wouldn't you just wanna sit right there in his room, on his bed, and watch him getting dressed...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

January 29, 2014 6:40 am  #18006

Solar..  please...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 7:07 am  #18007

Please what, gently...?

January 29, 2014 7:31 am  #18008

The first pic I see here in the morning … a bit not good. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2014 8:09 am  #18009

SolarSystem wrote:

[
Aaahhh... and wouldn't you just wanna sit right there in his room, on his bed, and watch him getting dressed...?

Well, since you mention it, I imagine any of us would be happy-happy to sit right there in his room, on his bed, and watch him do any darned thing. Just sayin'. In fact, I'd be happy to sit right there in his room, on his bed, even with him miles and miles away. I'd set up a shrine, right there in the room, and have a vigil. *snerk*

January 29, 2014 9:13 am  #18010

I need some distraction from the anger of being stolen from a damn... whatever.

With pics like this Benedict does it...

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 9:15 am  #18011

Or this one...

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 9:17 am  #18012

Hope they comfort you a little bit. Especially the second one. He looks as if he lost his best friend. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 29, 2014 9:21 am  #18013

I´d join for the morning coffee!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 29, 2014 9:27 am  #18014

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

It's probably safe. He probably left the severed eyeballs at home.  lololol

January 29, 2014 9:29 am  #18015

SusiGo wrote:

Hope they comfort you a little bit. Especially the second one. He looks as if he lost his best friend. 

Yes he does. I wonder if it was for the shooting... just from a different view. Or was it during a break and he just was lost in thoughts.

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 9:30 am  #18016

ancientsgate wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

It's probably safe. He probably left the severed eyeballs at home.  lololol

Eyeballs only fit to tea.

(Tony Hadley)

January 29, 2014 9:31 am  #18017

Talking about eyeballs - did you see the link to the funny pic I posted in the fan art section?

January 29, 2014 9:31 am  #18018

I don´t mind any in my coffee either /I think I wouldn´t even notice it sitting next to ..that man/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 29, 2014 9:32 am  #18019

Tea? Coffee? Eyeball? Where? 

January 29, 2014 9:32 am  #18020

Susi: yes! gorgeous!

Board footera