BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2013 9:21 am  #16481

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Very effective. I got a little bottle from my chemist (they found it quite funny that someone wanted to buy this but I told them it was for research purposes). 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 9, 2013 9:25 am  #16482

LOL... research purposes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 9, 2013 9:36 am  #16483

Why not? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 9, 2013 9:42 am  #16484

Yes of course. Seriously... why not...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

December 9, 2013 11:34 am  #16485

December 9, 2013 11:43 am  #16486

Oh... umm... WOW! What... phew... I told you that salts won't work any more....

(Tony Hadley)

December 9, 2013 12:40 pm  #16487

gently69 wrote:

A goody for you. (Did we have this one already?)

Honest to god, the man could have been a fashion model. Not only does he have the body and face for it, he knows how to pose. He has what I call a natural sense of body-awareness, knowing how to present himself and the clothes he's wearing for best effect. This is a gorgeous picture.

December 9, 2013 12:44 pm  #16488

Fine. I had just come up from the floor. 

December 9, 2013 12:45 pm  #16489

ancientsgate wrote:

Honest to god, the man could have been a fashion model. Not only does he have the body and face for it, he knows how to pose. He has what I call a natural sense of body-awareness, knowing how to present himself and the clothes he's wearing for best effect. This is a gorgeous picture.

Every single word you said... damned right!!!

Last edited by gently69 (December 9, 2013 12:47 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

December 9, 2013 12:48 pm  #16490

SusiGo wrote:

Very effective. I got a little bottle from my chemist (they found it quite funny that someone wanted to buy this but I told them it was for research purposes). 

*smile*  I didn't know they still sold smelling salts--   they're soooo Victorian!  lol  I'm trying to think of that stuff where you break the capsule and hold it under someone's nose and it brings them to-- I think it's some kind of ammonia in there, and nasty to the max, probably the modern version of smelling salts. But anyway, desperate times call for desperate measures. We gotta do what we gotta do.

December 9, 2013 12:49 pm  #16491

Touching his hair.  Trying to make sure those errant curls don't break free.

*thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 9, 2013 2:01 pm  #16492

Oh wow 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 9, 2013 2:02 pm  #16493

Curls and nose crinkle ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 9, 2013 6:06 pm  #16494

I don't need smelling salt....I need something stronger please and a new thudding mattress too

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

December 9, 2013 7:49 pm  #16495

Dude! Too good not to share :D  (Though I'd love a bumper sticker lol)

from deviantart: http://civil-war-casualty.deviantart.com/#/art/Sherlock-hot-and-British-407764724?hf=1

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

December 9, 2013 7:53 pm  #16496

Oh yes! *purrs* Wonderful! 

December 9, 2013 8:04 pm  #16497

I want to be a cup of tea right now!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

December 9, 2013 8:17 pm  #16498

crazybbcamerican wrote:

Dude! Too good not to share :D  (Though I'd love a bumper sticker lol)

from deviantart: http://civil-war-casualty.deviantart.com/#/art/Sherlock-hot-and-British-407764724?hf=1

Hehehehe *zips lip* I'm not saying anything 
...but anyway, yeah, that's pretty accurate 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (December 9, 2013 8:18 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

December 9, 2013 8:18 pm  #16499

kittykat wrote:

Curls and nose crinkle ^^

Crinkly Sherlock nose!!!! *grins* 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 9, 2013 11:08 pm  #16500

Nose crinkles have never been so sexy.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera