BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2012 7:34 pm  #1621

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mattlocked wrote:

No. All tea and cookies don't help me to stand this any longer.

Well, cookies and tea? What about a rack of lamb or a mushroom and aubergine risotto to give you strength? 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 12, 2012 7:34 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2012 7:39 pm  #1622

I haven't seen Parade's End yet (the DVD should have been here today ...) but I read Stoppard's screenplay as soon as it was available and I loved this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 12, 2012 7:40 pm  #1623

It's a wonderful film, really. I love the film and the book. Excellent acting, beautiful production design. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2012 8:03 pm  #1624

Stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 12, 2012 8:14 pm  #1625

The trouble with having a naturally pale complexion is that there is no disguising when you are a bit knackered!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 8:16 pm  #1626

I hope he's fit enough for Sunday's challenge. 

October 12, 2012 8:19 pm  #1627

He's well fit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 12, 2012 8:26 pm  #1628

But often quite rumpled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2012 8:27 pm  #1629

Love that jumper.

October 12, 2012 8:31 pm  #1630

There aren't many men who can wear a pink jumper.  And the shirts seems to be pink as well. A Study in Pink?

October 12, 2012 8:34 pm  #1631

I think that's the shirt he wore for the Frankenstein Q&A.

October 12, 2012 8:42 pm  #1632

SusiGo wrote:

There aren't many men who can wear a pink jumper.  And the shirts seems to be pink as well. A Study in Pink?

There aren't many who would !

October 12, 2012 8:48 pm  #1633

tiharoa wrote:

But often quite rumpled.

LOL
I prefer rumpled to perfect. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 12, 2012 8:51 pm  #1634

There again? Rumpled is nice, at least nicer than the slicked back Bond look. 

October 12, 2012 8:54 pm  #1635

Back, yes. Not interested at the love-problems of any German actress.

Exactly, Susi, that's the point. Rumpled (I love this word!) is so.... human.

October 12, 2012 8:57 pm  #1636

I like his duffel coat. It looks great on him. 

October 12, 2012 9:00 pm  #1637

SusiGo wrote:

I like his duffel coat. It looks great on him. 

Imagine anything that doesn't look great on him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 12, 2012 9:03 pm  #1638

Let me think. Some hats. As for the rest … racking brain … no. 

October 12, 2012 9:05 pm  #1639

Maybe a motorcycle helmet. Sunglasses.
You can't see enough of the beautiful face.

October 12, 2012 9:14 pm  #1640

It makes you want to rumple his hair even more.

Board footera