BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2012 5:17 pm  #1601

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh my.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 12, 2012 5:28 pm  #1602

Mattlocked wrote:

*thud*
(I'm not actually thudding. Just have to replace Susi here as long as she's in Frankfurt  )

Well, I AM THUDding.... good lord. *clunk...wow, this floor is hard*
That is one beautiful picture, if I do say so myself.

October 12, 2012 5:34 pm  #1603

Mattlocked wrote:

*thud*
(I'm not actually thudding. Just have to replace Susi here as long as she's in Frankfurt  )

She will love that 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 12, 2012 5:39 pm  #1604

What is the thing behind him? That's an awesome photo, by the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 12, 2012 5:42 pm  #1605

horserider99 wrote:

What is the thing behind him? That's an awesome photo, by the way.

It's a..... thing! *smile*  What I want to know is, whose hand is that on his shoulder? lol
That photo is a real keeper, for sure. wow

October 12, 2012 5:45 pm  #1606

ancientsgate wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

*thud*

Well, I AM THUDding.... good lord. *clunk...wow, this floor is hard*
That is one beautiful picture, if I do say so myself.

So now we've moved on from "thudding" to "clunking"?

October 12, 2012 5:51 pm  #1607

Seems as if he was deliberately positioned in front of those blue flowers to match his eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 12, 2012 5:58 pm  #1608

veecee wrote:

[
So now we've moved on from "thudding" to "clunking"?

Sure, why not. *g*

October 12, 2012 5:59 pm  #1609

Ok, this time I'll participate in the thudding. That picture is just ... an extremely good reason for excessive fangirling.

Last edited by QuiteExtraordinary (October 12, 2012 6:00 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 12, 2012 6:05 pm  #1610

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88491172@N04/sets/72157631748144848/

(just posting this link here so I won't lose it.  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 12, 2012 6:10 pm  #1611

Thank you, lovely collection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 12, 2012 6:48 pm  #1612

Aaaaah  - Susi's back! Heavens, these photos are gorgeous. Thud, clunk, whatever. The one with the strange violet thingy in background, OMG. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2012 6:56 pm  #1613

Have you already seen this from Ghent?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 12, 2012 6:58 pm  #1614

Sorry, this is too much on an empty stomach. I have to eat something to gather some strength. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2012 7:10 pm  #1615

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2012 7:12 pm  #1616

This is getting better and better. With a bowl of chocolate muesli I can appreciate this. Very nice. 

October 12, 2012 7:28 pm  #1617

No. All tea and cookies don't help me to stand this any longer.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 12, 2012 7:30 pm  #1618

He looks very tired....

October 12, 2012 7:32 pm  #1619

Maybe. But not bad, not bad at all. 
BTW, I like your signature. There are many great quotes in PE.

October 12, 2012 7:32 pm  #1620

Board footera