BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2012 9:02 am  #141

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

If anybody says that they can't see his appeal, just show them the last one 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 9:04 am  #142

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2012 9:13 am  #143

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 9:17 am  #144

I LOVE these, they are so true  . You know that you're keeping me from doing my work, don't you? But, who cares about work? The game, Hepzibah, is on.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 24, 2012 9:31 am  #145

Well, it's 7.30 pm here, so, not my problem 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 9:33 am  #146

Lucky you. It's 11.32 a.m. over here.

July 24, 2012 10:34 am  #147

The tie thing might be a bit of rebellion left over from schooldays. Plus his top button is not actually done up either. Veuve Cliquot and Bendict what a wonderful combination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2012 12:07 pm  #148

He likes to go unbuttoned. There was a whole collection of photos on smthing red or whatareyouwearing.

July 24, 2012 4:05 pm  #149

And now....

AAAALLLL GIRLS...... BE-CUMBER-WITCHED!

*copyrighted image removed*

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 24, 2012 4:27 pm  #150

Is that starting all over again, ladies? I just calmed down a bit after the pictures with the braces and now this … 

July 24, 2012 4:45 pm  #151

I. AM. BE-CUMBER-WITCHED.

Brita, I love the look on his face in that pic with Irene in you signature. How can they not give that man an Emmy?

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 7:36 pm  #152

OK, imagine coming back to the forum after almost no visits in a week and a half. I took in several pages of photos all at once.Call 911!
I think I'm about to be overcome.

July 24, 2012 7:39 pm  #153

Veecee's swooning...again! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2012 8:02 pm  #154

Must have been an overload of Cumberbatch, could be dangerous 

July 24, 2012 9:53 pm  #155

That one:

Because this man just looks gorgeous in light blue! It suits his eyes. 
Might be my favourite cumbersuit. Now he just has to get a nice three-piece suit in a similiar shade... 

July 24, 2012 10:05 pm  #156

The blue suit is another fantastic choice. Blue/grey/hazel whatevertheyare eyes just look sooo good with this colour. The undone collar is such an ex-public schoolboy thing to do, sweet! Black tie...not completely sure about it. I would love to see him going off the wall a bit with the tie with this suit.

I will also add that you can tell that this suit has been made to measure because the sleeves actually come down a bit (quite a bit) lower on his arms...well over his wrists, whereas most off the peg suits will come higher up the arm than this. This makes his arms look longer, which is always good and will make his sleeves sit well when he is sitting down or at table. If they are quite short to start with they just ride up even more when the arms are flexed. IMO it is definitely worth him paying 'top dollar' to have suits made to measure. You can always tell when they are and they speak 'class'.

Last edited by Davina (July 24, 2012 10:10 pm)

July 24, 2012 11:18 pm  #157

SusiGo wrote:

Must have been an overload of Cumberbatch, could be dangerous 

Yes, instead of "overcome," I should have said "overcumbered."

July 24, 2012 11:36 pm  #158

Back from North Carolina now, all plans went smoothly, no flight delays due to terrorists; so what happens?  I go on this site, look at the pictures, and my ovaries explode! 

That one of him on the couch (breathing)!  I can't stop looking at it.  Let me at those pajamas!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 25, 2012 12:04 am  #159

Okay, first time trying to post an image.  Let's see if it works.

I love Ben in all his male pulchritude (look it up if you don't know the word), but classic Sherlock is just that - classic!

July 25, 2012 12:05 am  #160

Yay!  I did it!  I've been dying to become a contributor to this thread and I just did!  I'm so proud! 

Board footera