BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2012 6:01 pm  #1561

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Likewise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 6:13 pm  #1562

I just reposted it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 11, 2012 6:15 pm  #1563

yes, it's great and SO funny, isn't it??

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 11, 2012 6:20 pm  #1564

SusiGo wrote:

The ladies seem to be quite taken by him, don't they?

Doing their best not to THUD right there at his feet, I suppose. Imagine-- they get PAID for that!  *g*

October 11, 2012 6:30 pm  #1565

Paid for thudding? OH, I would be rich by now.... 

October 11, 2012 7:41 pm  #1566

Me, too. Richer than I could possible imagine … 

And another one so you won't forget me when I go to Frankfurt tomorrow:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 8:06 pm  #1567

And this is for you - so you won't forget us:

October 11, 2012 8:07 pm  #1568

Oh my.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 8:09 pm  #1569

Wishing you a successful book event...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 11, 2012 8:09 pm  #1570

Oh, an extra large one for me - I'll forget neither you nor Benedict … how could I? And it's just a day. But, well. Usually I'm sitting here hours on end. So Lena will have to hear my waffling about Benedict. Poor girl. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 8:11 pm  #1571

tobeornot221b wrote:

Wishing you a successful book event...

Thank you. It's always nice to go there but afterwards I'm glad that it's over. Too many people. 
Maybe I can buy a Benedict somewhere. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 11, 2012 8:12 pm)

October 11, 2012 8:17 pm  #1572

Pocket Benedict?? 

Beautiful Parade's End stills.
IMO fits better in here than in PE thread. 

http://www.nickbriggs.com/paradesend.html

October 11, 2012 8:17 pm  #1573

Enjoy Frankfurt! Even if it's just a day 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 11, 2012 8:19 pm  #1574

Thank you, Harriet. One day is enough, to be honest. Too much people, you can't really concentrate on the books.

Mattlocked, the stills are beautiful.

October 11, 2012 8:24 pm  #1575

You know they are stunning, you forget how beautiful it  was....awards I hope so.

October 11, 2012 8:25 pm  #1576

I think he finally deserves a BAFTA. Imagine he didn't get one for Sherlock so far. 

October 11, 2012 8:29 pm  #1577

Oh, Frankfurt. Now I get it. The book event. My brain is too slow today. It either does crazy things or just nothing at all. Or it skims through pictures of Benedict.

Anyway, have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 11, 2012 8:30 pm  #1578

Thanks a lot. And it is not crazy at all to skim through Benedict pics. Is there anything nicer? 
I think I'll listen to Ottery St Mary on the way to Frankfurt and play Yellow Car.

October 11, 2012 8:39 pm  #1579

tobeornot221b wrote:

I've always found it funny that Olivia's character was named "Amanda", which is the name of Martin's partner.

Tobe, where is that pic of Ben in your signature from? It looks like Pilot hair and Sherlock wardrobe (an excellent combination).

Susi, enjoy you book event.

And thank you, everyone, for all the pics.

October 11, 2012 8:44 pm  #1580

Can't go to bed without showing you this one:

Board footera