BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2012 9:01 am  #1541

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

And they are allowed to fiddle about him. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 9:05 am  #1542

I could do that job!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 9:11 am  #1543

So could I. Maybe we should send a CV. 

That's nice one as well:

Last edited by SusiGo (October 11, 2012 9:19 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 10:08 am  #1544

I love any pic of Benedict with children, I am such a wuss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 10:40 am  #1545

SusiGo wrote:

.....The ladies seem to be quite taken by him, don't they?

I could imagine that they always have to adjust something here and there although there actually is nothing to adjust really... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 11, 2012 10:41 am  #1546

Mattlocked wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

.....The ladies seem to be quite taken by him, don't they?

I could imagine that they always have to adjust something here and there although there actually is nothing to adjust really... 

You could be right there. Remember the pic from Sherlock where they fuss with his curls. Who wouldn't want to dig their hands in there? 

October 11, 2012 10:58 am  #1547

That pink comb looks a bit dangerous though! Ah...to be in wardrobe...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 11, 2012 11:55 am  #1548

You've gone all Narnia on us, now!

October 11, 2012 12:24 pm  #1549

A private one - it seems he went to a charity event and was given the T-shirt which he put on immediately so that his collar's still sticking out. 

October 11, 2012 4:01 pm  #1550

In this case it obvioulsy was like that.
But then again - didn't he once say he dresses blind? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 11, 2012 4:05 pm  #1551

I think he always looks fab.

October 11, 2012 4:12 pm  #1552

Oh my Gosh, this smile...

October 11, 2012 4:14 pm  #1553

And especially for who he is smiling at.

October 11, 2012 4:28 pm  #1554

besleybean wrote:

And especially for who he is smiling at.

Jog my memory, please. 

October 11, 2012 4:29 pm  #1555

Olivia.

October 11, 2012 4:30 pm  #1556

Ah, yes. Not that I had hoped it was for  John … 

October 11, 2012 4:31 pm  #1557

I've always found it funny that Olivia's character was named "Amanda", which is the name of Martin's partner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 11, 2012 4:31 pm  #1558

I can't claim that for myself, unfortunately! 
I wondered if the Amanda thing was deliberate!

Last edited by besleybean (October 11, 2012 4:32 pm)

October 11, 2012 5:59 pm  #1559

My sis showed this to me and I really enjoyed it.

Last edited by horserider99 (October 11, 2012 6:13 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 11, 2012 6:01 pm  #1560

The picture isn't showing on my screen horserider. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera