BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2012 4:50 pm  #1501

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

No I remember, it wasn't in the script...Benedict just did it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 4:50 pm  #1502

Mattlocked wrote:

l-o-v-e-l-y pic!
I think they needed only one shoot to get this scene, as Ben hugged her all the time anyway. 

Yes, because she reminds him of his mum. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 10, 2012 6:24 pm  #1503

SusiGo wrote:

Please, dear Higher Power, don't let Anderson and Donovan objectify me anymore....

October 10, 2012 6:24 pm  #1504

besleybean wrote:

Possibly too, Cheltenham was neither the time or the place.
I feel there's a fine line between doing something funny for your idol and self- promoting.

I don't know the person, never saw her site, and didn't see any pix, but from what I've read in the previouse posts, I think you make a very good point here.

October 10, 2012 6:27 pm  #1505

SusiGo wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

l-o-v-e-l-y pic!
I think they needed only one shoot to get this scene, as Ben hugged her all the time anyway. 

Yes, because she reminds him of his mum. 

Oh, isn't that the way we all want him to think of us while giving us a hug? 

October 10, 2012 6:28 pm  #1506

SusiGo wrote:

Aww, pretty Ben!  Some Johnlocker manipper could take this and give this person John hair and clothing, and.... tah dah! Is it okay if I long to see a Sherlock-John hug at some point in the actual show?

Anyone know who this is that he's hugging?

October 10, 2012 6:29 pm  #1507

It's Mrs. Hudson aka Una Stubbs.   

Last edited by SusiGo (October 10, 2012 6:29 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 10, 2012 6:46 pm  #1508

Almost neckless and completely purpleless and clueless - but still...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 10, 2012 6:51 pm  #1509

tobeornot221b wrote:

Oh, the little scratch on his cheek! That cheekbone! I know you all want to kiss it and make it better. I'm just saying what I think you're thinking.

Hey, you Johnlockers, they did have a bit of physical contact in that fight, didn't they?

October 10, 2012 6:53 pm  #1510

veecee wrote:

Hey, you Johnlockers, they did have a bit of physical contact in that fight, didn't they?

John knocking him down....twice.... and then throttling him from behind is hardly what I'm longing for, lol.

October 10, 2012 6:53 pm  #1511

veecee wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Oh, the little scratch on his cheek! That cheekbone! I know you all want to kiss it and make it better. I'm just saying what I think you're thinking.

Oh, yes, they did. Although I'd never call myself a Johnlocker. Just like to read about it now and then. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 10, 2012 6:54 pm)

October 10, 2012 7:03 pm  #1512

ancientsgate wrote:

Anyone know who this is that he's hugging?

Seems I'm not the only one who doesn't see any texts between all those beautful pics here anymore. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 10, 2012 7:09 pm  #1513

I know Martin insisted on doing the stunt.
I'm saying it AGAIN people, if we don't get at least a hug between our boys at the reunion...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 7:14 pm  #1514

besleybean wrote:

I'm saying it AGAIN people, if we don't get at least a hug between our boys at the reunion...

I absolutely agree with you. He may shout and cry and punch him if he needs to … but then … 

October 10, 2012 7:16 pm  #1515

He will he will hug you... 
(sorry, I'm a bit silly now because I had one (!) glass of bubbly on my son's birthday who's away in Barcelona  )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 10, 2012 7:17 pm  #1516

A Queen-Sherlock crossover, very nice. So I know what I'll bring for you on the 27th. 

October 10, 2012 7:22 pm  #1517

SusiGo wrote:

A Queen-Sherlock crossover, very nice. So I know what I'll bring for you on the 27th. 

I'm already very curious...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 10, 2012 7:24 pm  #1518

Well, a bottle of bubbly so you can sing to us. Maybe you could work on the text until then. 

October 10, 2012 7:32 pm  #1519

besleybean wrote:

We KNOW John can do angry!hugs after all.  Mmmmm.

October 10, 2012 7:35 pm  #1520

When have we seen him hug?!

Board footera