BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2012 12:15 pm  #1481

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Lovely man who deserves treating with the same respect we all do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 12:42 pm  #1482

I am sure he is more than a little uncomfortable with being objectified. Wouldn't we all?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 10, 2012 2:44 pm  #1483

Last edited by SusiGo (October 10, 2012 2:45 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 10, 2012 4:01 pm  #1484

Wonder what John thought, when he was confronted with this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 4:04 pm  #1485

Aaaah, Susi, you can never go wrong with that one from any angle! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 10, 2012 4:06 pm  #1486

Not that I'm a Johnlocker but his heart may have missed a beat.  Somewhere on tumblr there's a nice comparison between John's face when he sees Irene naked and the look on his face when he asks Sherlock if he's wearing any pants. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 10, 2012 4:08 pm  #1487

In b/w it looks a bit like a sculpture on a sarcophagus, though 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 10, 2012 4:09 pm  #1488

So you don't like his marble-white skin, Harriet? 

October 10, 2012 4:16 pm  #1489

I love it!

October 10, 2012 4:20 pm  #1490

Hmh, maybe a bit eerie. A little bit. 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 10, 2012 4:25 pm  #1491

Are you all aware we are on page 100 here? 

October 10, 2012 4:27 pm  #1492

We should celebrate this by giving each other a hug.

October 10, 2012 4:29 pm  #1493

AAAAWWWWWWWWWW!    Now, that is a pic I love!

October 10, 2012 4:29 pm  #1494

It's lovely, isn't it? 

October 10, 2012 4:32 pm  #1495

Yes, worthy for such celebration! 

October 10, 2012 4:44 pm  #1496

Who are they?

October 10, 2012 4:45 pm  #1497

Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson. 

October 10, 2012 4:48 pm  #1498

l-o-v-e-l-y pic!
I think they needed only one shoot to get this scene, as Ben hugged her all the time anyway. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 10, 2012 4:48 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 10, 2012 4:49 pm  #1499

Sheesh, just wasn't quite seeing it...thank you!

October 10, 2012 4:49 pm  #1500

Feel free to imagine someone else in her place. 

Board footera