BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2013 6:00 pm  #14521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

crazybbcamerican wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Cheekbones? Look at those lips!! 

Why why why why?

As Douglas would say...four excellent questions 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 19, 2013 6:12 pm  #14522

crazybbcamerican wrote:

C H E E K B O N E S!   (ooops soorrry, zygomatic arches covered with skin.) Don't care what they are called, my lizard brain wants ta touch 'em. ;)

OMG! Zygomatic arches covered with skin!!!  bwahahahahahaha!  *wipes at eyes*  That were a good 'un, cbbca!!

October 19, 2013 6:25 pm  #14523

The big C - coat collar, curls, cupid bow, cheek bones - in black and white.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 19, 2013 6:29 pm  #14524

tobeornot221b wrote:

The big C - coat collar, curls, cupid bow, cheek bones - in black and white.

*THUD*

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 19, 2013 7:35 pm  #14525

Wow, now you caught the b/w bug as well. Great job, Tobe. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 19, 2013 8:22 pm  #14526

That last one is amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 19, 2013 8:49 pm  #14527

About to start watching Parade's End again 

October 19, 2013 9:44 pm  #14528

Okay, I'll go to bed now and dream that exact scene over and over again - except I'm that girl whispering things into his ear... and so forth...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 19, 2013 9:48 pm  #14529

Brilliant idea, Kitty. 

Solar, what a gorgeous good night pic. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 19, 2013 9:51 pm  #14530

I've been meaning to ask...what's his natural hair colour? Is it the gingery type of colour in the Cabin Pressure recording pics?

October 19, 2013 9:52 pm  #14531

I think it's the colour he has in "The Last Enemy" or "Amazing Grace". The older CP photos show him with the Frankenstein hair which is more ginger than his natural colour. 

October 19, 2013 9:59 pm  #14532

I blantantly stole these from FB after my comment this morning about wonderful!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

My brain is losing oxygen from hitting my thudding mattress so hard....\

ETA: Found the tumblr the top one came from: http://only-benedict-cumberbatch.tumblr.com/post/30399595571/for-third-star-it-was-suggested-that-benedict

(Which of course all of you already know...I'm always late to the party...)

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (October 19, 2013 10:00 pm)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

October 19, 2013 10:00 pm  #14533

Anybody got a pic of his natural hair? 

October 19, 2013 10:06 pm  #14534

I'm glad you like it, Susi!

Now, this could be his natural hair colour...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 19, 2013 10:11 pm  #14535

Image doesn't work...

October 19, 2013 10:40 pm  #14536

SolarSystem wrote:

Okay, I'll go to bed now and dream that exact scene over and over again - except I'm that girl whispering things into his ear... and so forth...

His body language in this photo gives me filthy thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 19, 2013 10:43 pm  #14537

Do you need a cold shower? ALONE? 

October 19, 2013 10:47 pm  #14538

I could imagine it's this colour. (Eyes look photoshopped, though....)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 19, 2013 10:54 pm  #14539

Hmm, very nice! Warm, you know? Me like very much 

October 19, 2013 10:59 pm  #14540

Another big why, why do they photoshop those amazing eyes?  Do they think average people would freak out?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera