BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2012 6:27 pm  #1401

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Is he?  Isn't it the tobacco ash thing...don't think he was angry, just thoughtful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 8, 2012 6:33 pm  #1402

besleybean wrote:

Is he?  Isn't it the tobacco ash thing...don't think he was angry, just thoughtful.

Thoughtful? If someone looked at me that "thoughtful" I'd hide under my desk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 6:34 pm  #1403

Or kiss him? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2012 6:34 pm  #1404

Oh I wouldn't mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 8, 2012 6:35 pm  #1405

SusiGo wrote:

Filthy? *shakes head* Now how would you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 8, 2012 6:36 pm  #1406

We cross posted.
I would want to kiss him, but wouldn't dare.

October 8, 2012 6:36 pm  #1407

He deduced it from the cheers and hysteric laughter from the audience, I suppose. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2012 6:37 pm  #1408

Because of the sniggers about the sheet!

October 8, 2012 6:40 pm  #1409

Another one from my little treasure chest - how about this, KP?

Last edited by SusiGo (October 8, 2012 6:40 pm)

October 8, 2012 6:43 pm  #1410

Those faces!

October 8, 2012 6:44 pm  #1411

SusiGo wrote:

Or kiss him? 

Oh, you're a bad girl, Susi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 6:46 pm  #1412

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Or kiss him? 

Oh, you're a bad girl, Susi!

Then we are two now.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2012 6:48 pm  #1413

Think again if you want to have me in your home, Tobe. 

October 8, 2012 6:49 pm  #1414

SusiGo wrote:

You should see Loo Brealey (on YT) when he tells for the second or third time that the best thing about filming Sherlock was "You". She's completely smitten and speechless. Very cute.

On the DVD commentary about Belgravia, the actress who played Irene Adler (sorry, I forget her name) also came across as completely smitten. Absolutely gobsmacked in love with Benedict, with Sherlock, with the show, everything. She gushed and cooed and carried on in the commentary in an absolutely lovely way, actually-- to me, at least, it seemed quite sincere. Lucky, lucky gals, both of them. And they get paid for that? lolololol

October 8, 2012 6:51 pm  #1415

I suppose there are people who would pay to work with him instead of getting paid. 

October 8, 2012 6:57 pm  #1416

SusiGo wrote:

Think again if you want to have me in your home, Tobe. 

Could be dangerous...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 6:59 pm  #1417

SusiGo wrote:

I suppose there are people who would pay to work with him instead of getting paid. 

And they are called MartinA Crieff

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2012 7:04 pm  #1418

tobeornot221b wrote:

KeepersPrice wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Oh my lord!  If I were John and claimed to be totally heterosexual, and Sherlock looked at me like that with those amazing intent eyes, I would switch teams instantly.    Look up John and kiss him!!

Unfortunately , one must not overlook the fact that in this situation Sherlock's extremely mad at John and about to explode... 

That's okay. It could be *that kind of* kiss. There's such a thing as punishing kisses. At least, in my little pea brain, which resides in my little corner of fan fic, anyway.  *snerkle*

October 8, 2012 7:07 pm  #1419

SusiGo wrote:

Another one from my little treasure chest - how about this, KP?

OMG, the cemetery scene in Hounds. See, this is one of the scenes that lends credence to the idea of Johnlock. Their chemistry all throughout that was incendiary, IMO.  Lots of emotional undercurrent, lots not being said (look at Sherlock's expression here), lots of questions asked but not answered. Lovely.

October 8, 2012 7:07 pm  #1420

Speaking of kissing, well, this may be the most famous one which can inspire you with ... ideas.
(Not me, of course... )

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera