BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2013 10:45 am  #14101

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

that man* I´m speechless again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 12, 2013 11:05 am  #14102

I love him I love him I love him!!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 12, 2013 11:07 am  #14103

Sava wrote:

Don't be upset if I don't comment - can't ... can't ... can't 

Last edited by Harriet (October 12, 2013 11:09 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 12, 2013 11:54 am  #14104

SolarSystem wrote:

He's actually really wearing a bathrobe... somehow. Like I said last evening: he must have been drunk. Just a little. I love him. 

Oh, and Russell, if I'm not very much mistaken, someone did post the pic yesterday during the AMA or posted a link... at least I saw it somewhere. 

Ha... I'm pretty sure that was me... remember excitedly asking you guys if you had seen the 'verification' link he chose to torture us with use for proof.  But A- Thud.  B- didn't seem like everyone was actually hanging around there  C- it deserves to be fully shown in this thread  D- did I say 'thud'?      (even more now, no thanks to Sava)   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 12, 2013 12:20 pm  #14105

Sava wrote:

Beside the Reddit one - which is really soooo cute-  this is my new favourite pic:

It´s backstage from the Jimmy Fallon Show.

I just woke up 5 minutes ago...and this is such a wonderful sight to see first thing in the morning *swoon* 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2013 12:21 pm  #14106

Ahem, I've got this on my desktop. Just saying. It is gorgeous. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2013 12:22 pm  #14107

we all wish this man to be the first thing to see in the morning...*if you know what I mean ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 12, 2013 12:31 pm  #14108

Sava wrote:

Beside the Reddit one - which is really soooo cute-  this is my new favourite pic:

"Darling, I'm home!
"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 12, 2013 12:48 pm  #14109

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

we all wish this man to be the first thing to see in the morning...*if you know what I mean ;-)

I know all too well what you're thinking ...same here

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 12, 2013 3:14 pm  #14110

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 12, 2013 5:08 pm  #14111

dat smile*

October 12, 2013 5:34 pm  #14112

tonnaree wrote:

Sava wrote:

"Darling, I'm home!
"

bwahahahahaha! I love it.

October 12, 2013 6:11 pm  #14113

Awwwww............wanna have some fun in the sun, Darling?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

October 12, 2013 6:20 pm  #14114

awwww...thud!

October 12, 2013 6:34 pm  #14115

Sava wrote:

Awwwww............wanna have some fun in the sun, Darling?

I want to jump in there with him!!!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 12, 2013 6:38 pm  #14116

where does it come from?

October 12, 2013 9:36 pm  #14117

SusiGo wrote:

Ahem, I've got this on my desktop. Just saying. It is gorgeous. 

Oh, what a great and at the same time fatal idea. I wouldn't be able to get startet with anything if I put that pic on my desktop... but I think... just... can't... resist... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 12, 2013 9:38 pm  #14118

And I put it on my phone as well. Talking about obsession. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2013 9:45 pm  #14119

Maybe his trunks come off in the pool? That sometimes happens 

October 12, 2013 9:46 pm  #14120

oh,you !!!!

Board footera