BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2013 2:22 pm  #14081

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

It´s getting dark, slowly..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 11, 2013 4:20 pm  #14082

His eyes... It's like he could see right into my soul (kind of scary)... and that shirt!!! Beautiful

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

October 11, 2013 5:03 pm  #14083

A short video of the People photoshoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBs91pLn-wU

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 11, 2013 5:12 pm  #14084

Woohoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2013 5:26 pm  #14085

Woohoo indeed!
It seems that magazines love to show him in the gentleman role in their shootings, and as much as I love to see him in those great suits and coats and stuff: I'd also love to see him in a more BAMF shoot real soon!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

October 11, 2013 7:57 pm  #14086

Pav wrote:

His eyes... It's like he could see right into my soul (kind of scary)... and that shirt!!! Beautiful

We call that shirt the Purple Shirt of Sex, or the PSoS for short. He has also worn a Black Shirt of Sex and a White Shirt of Sex. mmm...

October 11, 2013 8:04 pm  #14087

so we can omit the shirt, can´t we? :-P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 11, 2013 8:04 pm  #14088

SolarSystem wrote:

Woohoo indeed!
It seems that magazines love to show him in the gentleman role in their shootings, and as much as I love to see him in those great suits and coats and stuff: I'd also love to see him in a more BAMF shoot real soon!

Me, too. In this particular shoot, the formal tux would have been one thing, I suppose, but the top hat? Please. *sniff* Give us some leather and cashmere, and some curls would be nice, too.  *smile*

October 11, 2013 8:08 pm  #14089

ancientsgate wrote:

Pav wrote:

We call that shirt the Purple Shirt of Sex, or the PSoS for short. He has also worn a Black Shirt of Sex and a White Shirt of Sex. mmm...

And don't forget Burgundy Shirt of Sex !!!

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

October 11, 2013 8:18 pm  #14090

Doesn't matter what color it is, if it's on Ben, it's made of sex. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 11, 2013 8:20 pm  #14091

that´s a right word, tonnaree :-P

October 11, 2013 8:34 pm  #14092

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

It´s getting dark, slowly..

Beautiful! 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 11, 2013 10:56 pm  #14093

I'm amazed none of us posted it during the excited flurry earlier of the whole Reddit thing, but for those who weren't around, people doing a ask-me-anything chat on that site have to provide some kind of proof it's them - typically, a tweet by them, and/or picture of them next to a version of one of the little Reddit mascots on paper, stating they're doing a Reddit AMA.  And, being a cute, joking, playfully flippant horrible tease, Benedict linked to this picture.  Which needed to be shared pronto to thud over as my (Current) Favorite Picture.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 12, 2013 2:27 am  #14094

Russell wrote:

I'm amazed none of us posted it during the excited flurry earlier of the whole Reddit thing, but for those who weren't around, people doing a ask-me-anything chat on that site have to provide some kind of proof it's them - typically, a tweet by them, and/or picture of them next to a version of one of the little Reddit mascots on paper, stating they're doing a Reddit AMA. And, being a cute, joking, playfully flippant horrible tease, Benedict linked to this picture. Which needed to be shared pronto to thud over as my (Current) Favorite Picture.

LOVE THIS! *squee* 

October 12, 2013 3:09 am  #14095

The whole AMA was brilliant!  Our Benny broke the internet today.   

3 Cheers for SassyBatch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 12, 2013 3:19 am  #14096

tonnaree wrote:

The whole AMA was brilliant!  Our Benny broke the internet today.   

3 Cheers for SassyBatch!

Woot! *pops open a bottle of Champagne* 

October 12, 2013 7:23 am  #14097

He's actually really wearing a bathrobe... somehow. Like I said last evening: he must have been drunk. Just a little. I love him. 

Oh, and Russell, if I'm not very much mistaken, someone did post the pic yesterday during the AMA or posted a link... at least I saw it somewhere. 

October 12, 2013 7:27 am  #14098

Beside the Reddit one - which is really soooo cute-  this is my new favourite pic:

It´s backstage from the Jimmy Fallon Show.

Last edited by Sava (October 12, 2013 7:28 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage"

October 12, 2013 7:29 am  #14099

Oh Sava...! I'm supposed to work here! Now I have to stare at this picture for at least... forever! 

October 12, 2013 9:02 am  #14100

Russell wrote:

I'm amazed none of us posted it during the excited flurry earlier of the whole Reddit thing, but for those who weren't around, people doing a ask-me-anything chat on that site have to provide some kind of proof it's them - typically, a tweet by them, and/or picture of them next to a version of one of the little Reddit mascots on paper, stating they're doing a Reddit AMA. And, being a cute, joking, playfully flippant horrible tease, Benedict linked to this picture. Which needed to be shared pronto to thud over as my (Current) Favorite Picture.

waking up to this!!!

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

Board footera