BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2012 6:10 am  #1381

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

So now it's 2 o'clock in the morning... Wow, I am an early girl!! 
Good morning to all of you - the others have a good sleep.
My cat is just going to bed again; have to convince him that it is time to work now. Well, at least for me. 
Having this beautiful "new" picture in mind it should be fine for me today. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2012 6:11 am  #1382

Good morning, nice picture. AG, hope you'll sleep peacefully without dreaming of silly manipulated pics. Of course I know about the time difference. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2012 1:03 pm  #1383

Not exactly a Benedict photo but I love it:

Last edited by SusiGo (October 8, 2012 1:09 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2012 1:13 pm  #1384

Mattlocked wrote:

So now it's 2 o'clock in the morning... Wow, I am an early girl!! 
Good morning to all of you - the others have a good sleep. My cat is just going to bed again; have to convince him that it is time to work now. Well, at least for me.    Having this beautiful "new" picture in mind it should be fine for me today. 

Good afternoon, all. It's just after 9AM here, my cat is sleeping on my desk, trying to encroach on my keyboard, but she loves the warmth under the light bulb of my task lamp-- her own personal kitty sauna, lol. I was up early this AM for a doctor thing, came home and had a big glass of iced coffee (do you drink your coffee cold in Europe?)-- I like hot coffee, too, but lately I've been into iced coffee with cream and sugar and ice cubes. It's yummy, but I suspect it might be a New England thing. Anyway, let's see what fun we can get up to today, shall we? Wheeeeee!

October 8, 2012 1:17 pm  #1385

Good morning, it's 3.14 p.m. or 15.14 as we say over here. I'm sitting at my computer and should proof-read my translation instead of dabbling in the forum. We drink our coffee hot and cold. We've been having iced coffee with ice cream and whipped cream for a long time served in Italien ice-cream parlours. Over the last years coffee's become much more fashionable what with Starbucks and so on, flavours, macciato, soy, frappe and whatever you want. You'll get iced coffee ready-to-drink from supermarkets as well. All in all, I prefer it hot. The coffee. 

And here's a little dessert with the coffee:

Last edited by SusiGo (October 8, 2012 1:18 pm)

October 8, 2012 1:22 pm  #1386

SusiGo wrote:

And here's a little dessert with the coffee:

Wow. Sherlock eyes. Not sure where BC was in line when the eyeballs, hair, lips and cheekbones were handed out, but he had to have had one of the first picks of each item. Absolutely thud-worthy.  I wish I could find a different word than THUD, since we've overused it so much, but...

October 8, 2012 1:23 pm  #1387

I'm also at a loss for new words. We'll have to make do with THUD, I suppose. Or stop posting photos. 

October 8, 2012 1:52 pm  #1388

SusiGo wrote:

I'm also at a loss for new words. We'll have to make do with THUD, I suppose. Or stop posting photos. 

Ah, say it isn't so!

October 8, 2012 1:55 pm  #1389

Just joking. You know me, I could never do without this thread. 

October 8, 2012 3:04 pm  #1390

SusiGo wrote:

..... All in all, I prefer it hot. The coffee. 

Ahem.
(Meanwhile another favourite expression for me, next to THUD.)

Great pic, fits exactly to my cappuccino.

October 8, 2012 3:14 pm  #1391

So relieved to see that you did do something meaningful while I was working - very nice pic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 3:46 pm  #1392

LOL

October 8, 2012 3:58 pm  #1393

LOL

You know one, you know all... (can you say so?)   
I'm afraid he knows us meanwhile.

And this smile..... awww..... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 8, 2012 3:59 pm)

October 8, 2012 4:03 pm  #1394

You should see Loo Brealey (on YT) when he tells for the second or third time that the best thing about filming Sherlock was "You". She's completely smitten and speechless. Very cute.

October 8, 2012 4:10 pm  #1395

I'm sure she remembered that very "YOU"...

Last edited by tobeornot221b (October 8, 2012 4:10 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 4:12 pm  #1396

Like the cheeky eyebrow lift too!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 8, 2012 6:13 pm  #1397

SusiGo wrote:

Oh my lord!  If I were John and claimed to be totally heterosexual, and Sherlock looked at me like that with those amazing intent eyes, I would switch teams instantly.    Look up John and kiss him!!

Last edited by KeepersPrice (October 8, 2012 6:17 pm)

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 8, 2012 6:24 pm  #1398

KeepersPrice wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Oh my lord!  If I were John and claimed to be totally heterosexual, and Sherlock looked at me like that with those amazing intent eyes, I would switch teams instantly.    Look up John and kiss him!!

Unfortunately , one must not overlook the fact that in this situation Sherlock's extremely mad at John and about to explode... 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 6:26 pm  #1399

Boooh! Now you spoiled everything. 

October 8, 2012 6:26 pm  #1400

Now don't spoil her party, Tobe. 

Board footera