BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2012 9:25 am  #121

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Thanks, Susi, as I drool and fall off my chair...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 9:54 am  #122

i was watching Baskerville last evening and when I saw this I nearly hyperventilated.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 21, 2012 10:27 am  #123

This is the fake cover of a fanfic, can't find the original without the writing, but I'm sure we will be happy anyway

Last edited by hepzibah (July 21, 2012 10:29 am)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 10:30 am  #124

I see what you mean. The mouth is not so bad either.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 21, 2012 3:29 pm  #125

Sorry if someone's posted this already, I couldn't think clearly after I'd seen it.

July 21, 2012 4:30 pm  #126

I love the colours in this photograph. It has the look of an Edwardian painting. Something by the Pre-raphaelites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 21, 2012 4:37 pm  #127

I see what you mean. There is this painting of the dead Thomas Chatterton by Henry Wallis which uses very intensive colours as well. Fortunately our man lying on the couch is alive  .

July 21, 2012 5:07 pm  #128

Are you sure? Maybe you should go and check his vital signs. Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 21, 2012 5:08 pm  #129

Anytime, Davina, with pleasure  .

July 21, 2012 8:04 pm  #130

This:

And after he gay/heys Jim from IT:

He just looks like a puppy! ♥

July 22, 2012 9:25 am  #131

Is the first one from the van Gogh film? Just look at those eyes 

July 23, 2012 7:36 pm  #132

Yes it is!
Yeah, I love his eyes. I love how the first one is all warm, green eyes and ginger and the second one is cold, blue eyes and dark hair... didn't even do that on purpose. 

What are you wearing Benedict just posted this ridiculously handsome picture of him:
*Copyrighted image removed*
Oh my... the hair!

July 23, 2012 8:16 pm  #133

Oh, this blog is a reliable source for nice photos, isn't it? 

July 23, 2012 9:41 pm  #134

And bad photos. Of horrendous clothing. 

July 23, 2012 9:54 pm  #135

My son's got a tie just like the one he's wearing! Doesn't it compliment his eye colour.

July 24, 2012 6:00 am  #136

Sammy wrote:

And bad photos. Of horrendous clothing. 

Yes, but they also appreciate the good outfits. And it's lovable that he isn't always looking like a model, isn't it? 

July 24, 2012 8:13 am  #137

Have you noticed that his tie is always just slightly crooked? Maybe he looks in the mirror and say, "Good enough" as he runs out the door?

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 8:19 am  #138

Yes, you could be right in this. I think it's a bit difficult if maybe he's never cared much for his style and suddenly everyone's recording what he's wearing and judging his appearance. Personally I like him best in casual clothing like this grey sweater/jumper, the motorbike jacket and brace, oh, God, I love shirts with braces …  .

Last edited by SusiGo (July 24, 2012 8:20 am)

July 24, 2012 8:56 am  #139

Susi, you mean like this?

or this?

or, my personal fav

you just know he's thinking "Yes, I know Im, a sex god, just move along now" (or am I just projecting!)

I pinched them from http://benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/

Last edited by hepzibah (July 24, 2012 9:00 am)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 9:00 am  #140

Picking myself up from the floor … oh, Hepzibah, I take all three of them … but the third … Heavens, I'll have to get myself a cold drink (or shower) 

Board footera