BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2012 6:57 pm  #1361

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

My first idea: To me it looks rather like petting a dog??? 

Did I miss this on screen?   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 7, 2012 6:58 pm  #1362

SusiGo wrote:

For the Johnlockers - what's he up to now? 

Wishing he'd got a puppy instead? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 7:04 pm  #1363

Sherlock a whippet and John a terrier. Border terrier perhaps. OT, I know... 

Susi, I guess these are not the answers you expected?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 7, 2012 7:06 pm  #1364

Petting a dog, LOL. I would've thought that AG would take it as a proof for her theories. But she's away watching the Cheltenham pics, I suppose. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2012 7:08 pm  #1365

Well, Moriarty did say that John was Sherlock's pet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 7:09 pm  #1366

Yes, at least WE TWO are totally innocent *nod* 

October 7, 2012 7:15 pm  #1367

Bracing myself for the wrath of the shippers...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 8:25 pm  #1368

Adjusting John's hair?
(most innocent thought I could manage after 30 seconds of laughter, thanks for that pic  )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 7, 2012 8:28 pm  #1369

As an ex-Catholic I was very innocently thinking of a benediction (pun intended) 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2012 8:32 pm  #1370

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Adjusting John's hair?

Brilliant! Love that! 

Susi: "The benediction of St. John" is great 
Could also be a baptism, though ...

October 7, 2012 8:34 pm  #1371

Ahem.... First time here I find no words.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 7, 2012 8:35 pm  #1372

Maybe I was thinking of the Pope. Not that there is any similarity. 

October 7, 2012 8:36 pm  #1373

Mattlocked wrote:

Ahem.... First time here I find no words.

I really can't believe that. Would be a nice one for the caption competition if I should ever win. 

October 7, 2012 8:37 pm  #1374

By the way: Where is the CC? Everything so mixed here these days. Wonder why.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 7, 2012 8:38 pm  #1375

I'll go and have a look. Last post from 28 September (yours). It's Wholocked's turn to choose the winner.

Last edited by SusiGo (October 7, 2012 8:40 pm)

October 8, 2012 3:46 am  #1376

SusiGo wrote:

Petting a dog, LOL. I would've thought that AG would take it as a proof for her theories. But she's away watching the Cheltenham pics, I suppose. 

No, I'm here, I'm here! Remember that I'm 5 hours behind you in time, so if I'm not here when I seem to be supposed to be, maybe that's why? No idea.

That's a stupid picture, sorry. Someone's manip, I presume?  What's he supposed to be doing? Well, I have an answer, I have an X-rated answer, but in all honesty, I have no idea that makes any sense, because it's a stupid picture, lol.

October 8, 2012 3:47 am  #1377

SusiGo wrote:

As an ex-Catholic I was very innocently thinking of a benediction (pun intended) 

Sure you were.  heh  A Benediction? I actually love that. *grin*

October 8, 2012 3:49 am  #1378

SusiGo wrote:

Would be a nice one for the caption competition if I should ever win. 

Go with God, my child, and sin no more.  *snorfle*

October 8, 2012 4:00 am  #1379

Good morning, world.
THIS and a mug of black coffee (no sugars) should help me to wake up now (6 a.m.):

(just for the record: This pic is NOT identical with the very first one in this thread. Here it's the "why come to me" moment, not the "how would you know..." cap )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 4:07 am  #1380

tobeornot221b wrote:

Good morning, world.
THIS and a mug of black coffee (no sugars) should help me to wake up now (6 a.m.):

(just for the record: This pic is NOT identical with the very first one in this thread. Here it's the "why come to me" moment, not the "how would you know..." cap )

Nice photo. This is my bedtime shot for today! I thought we were five hours apart, but we're six! Night night, everyone. See ya tomorrow.

Board footera