BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2013 5:53 pm  #13641

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

hmmmm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 3, 2013 6:15 pm  #13642

Kahn is tired of your jackassery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 3, 2013 6:34 pm  #13643

He really is better at everything.

October 3, 2013 6:35 pm  #13644

Yes he is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 3, 2013 6:43 pm  #13645

I´m off for tonight...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

October 3, 2013 6:59 pm  #13646

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

I´m off for tonight...

now I'm in heaven....beautiful

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 3, 2013 7:25 pm  #13647

Maggi13 wrote:

And he looks better than anyone.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 3, 2013 7:36 pm  #13648

SolarSystem wrote:

I think it's high time to watch that movie again... I need some Khan, get me some!

Hell, yeah. Is it out on DVD yet? I have to put it in my Netflix queue.

October 3, 2013 7:36 pm  #13649

Yep, I have the DVD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 3, 2013 7:37 pm  #13650

SolarSystem wrote:

The sheer smoldering sexiness in this pic is overwhelming...*THUD* 
Oh yes, and it's about to explode!

*I'm* about to explode. My eyeballs exploded months ago. I keep patching them back together, but it's getting messy.

October 3, 2013 7:39 pm  #13651

Maggi13 wrote:

I saw a trailer on TV the other night for that Julian Assange movie he did. Whoa, can't wait to see that one. I love how Ben is such a fine actor and just metamorphoses (is that a word?) himself into those various roles.

October 3, 2013 8:34 pm  #13652

ancientsgate wrote:

I saw a trailer on TV the other night for that Julian Assange movie he did. Whoa, can't wait to see that one. I love how Ben is such a fine actor and just metamorphoses (is that a word?) himself into those various roles.

You can say that again! I would really like to see him in a well-written, intelligent comedy, I'm convinced he would do a hilarious job (just listen to CP!). But I suspect most of the stuff he'll get offered in the near future will be drama of some sort. Which I love, but comedy would be something... different.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

October 3, 2013 10:44 pm  #13653

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 3, 2013 11:37 pm  #13654

Someone actually made the comment to me that Ben was not handsome in that long stringy white hair.  Of course my response was that whether he looked handsome or not was not the point, the point was he looks like Jullian Assage.  I also added that BC is in no way vain about his looks when it comes to inhabiting a character.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 4, 2013 1:42 am  #13655

SolarSystem wrote:

I would really like to see him in a well-written, intelligent comedy, I'm convinced he would do a hilarious job (just listen to CP!). But I suspect most of the stuff he'll get offered in the near future will be drama of some sort. Which I love, but comedy would be something... different.

I'd watch and listen to him read the phone book. (old joke, but fitting....)  Seriously.

October 4, 2013 1:44 am  #13656

tonnaree wrote:

Someone actually made the comment to me that Ben was not handsome in that long stringy white hair.  Of course my response was that whether he looked handsome or not was not the point, the point was he looks like Jullian Assage.  I also added that BC is in no way vain about his looks when it comes to inhabiting a character.

He's not just a professional, but a seasoned professional. Look at what Martin did, to become The Hobbit! That's what seasoned actors do, and they're happy and proud to do it.

October 4, 2013 2:25 am  #13657

kittykat wrote:

One of my favourite Reichenbach Fall moments 

-------------------------------------------------------

October 4, 2013 5:34 am  #13658

Heartbreaking...knowing what he's going to do to him.

October 4, 2013 8:37 am  #13659

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

One of my favourite Reichenbach Fall moments 

Oh yes, as well as the moment shortly before, when John walks past and Sherlock follows him with his eyes for a second. I'm telling you, it's those looks that for me make Sherlock and John into Johnlock. 

October 4, 2013 8:43 am  #13660

tonnaree wrote:

Well, Ben is not exactly handsome in various other roles, either. And you're right, that's not what it's about. We're talking about the whole package here a lot, and that's exactly what is crucial. I immensely enjoy watching him do a hell of a acting job in every single role, no matter what he looks like. And what could be more boring than an actor who looks handsome in all of his roles - but who is just not very talented? That would be dull, boring, predictable.

Board footera