BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2012 2:52 pm  #1341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Having one more go:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 2:53 pm  #1342

Finally!!
Anyway, this is the one that makes me think of playing connect-the-dots with my tongue...

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 2:55 pm  #1343

Yes, we have liftoff.  And I see what you mean about join the dots. Look out, I about to *thud*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 2:58 pm  #1344

@NW: The stiches fell off my needle. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 7, 2012 3:12 pm  #1345

One more:

The Smile one would do anything for...
I like how you can tell when he's dressed himself, rather than been dressed for the photo.

October 7, 2012 3:20 pm  #1346

hepzibah wrote:

Multitasking! (prepare pen to sign autographs + bend down to hear what girl says + grab something to eat + look great)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 7, 2012 3:21 pm  #1347

If you are looking for pics from Cheltenham, go to the General Discussion section, Upcoming Events, the the festival thread. I have posted a link to Cumberbatchweb. Oh, what the hell, I'll post it here as well

http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/post/33084789006/aguidetodeduction-benedict-cumberbatch-at

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 3:27 pm  #1348

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

One from Reichenbach because I'm just rewatching it for the fifth or tenth or whatever time (I lost count) and can't believe how much I missed all the other times because I was busy crying.

Did anyone else think Sherlock looked particulary spiffed up while in the lab waiting to put his plan into action? His hair was especially neat. I felt like he was getting ready for his own final act. Of course, the weather on the rooftop took care of that.

October 7, 2012 3:50 pm  #1349

hepzibah wrote:

If you are looking for pics from Cheltenham, go to the General Discussion section, Upcoming Events, the the festival thread. I have posted a link to Cumberbatchweb. Oh, what the hell, I'll post it here as well

http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/post/33084789006/aguidetodeduction-benedict-cumberbatch-at

Awwww.......

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 7, 2012 4:52 pm  #1350

Oh, they're gorgeous, girls! Hope you got your stitches back on, Tobe, maybe knitting and fangirling at the same time isn't the best thing to do.  NW, your photo makes me giddy, to say the least. And thanks for the chest, er, shirt, hep. Really missed you on this thread. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2012 5:01 pm  #1351

Tobe makes me wonder sometimes.... talking about ironed shirts and knitting.... hm..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 7, 2012 5:02 pm  #1352

It's good to be back, Susi. Real life has been getting in the way of my online life but it seems to be receding a bit now.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 6:36 pm  #1353

hepzibah wrote:

Anyone want to share with me where I can find the Tumblr acct(s) where there are pics and chat about the Cheltenham thing? Thx in advance.

Nice pic. Lookit that shirt.... oh oh, now I think there's a white shirt of sex.
No idea who the woman is, but she's as skinny as him and has a neck like his, too, lol.

October 7, 2012 6:39 pm  #1354

NW16XE wrote:

Finally!!
Anyway, this is the one that makes me think of playing connect-the-dots with my tongue...

Naughty. I like it. If I tried to post that comment, it'd end up deleted. Glad it got through, though. heh

October 7, 2012 6:40 pm  #1355

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2012 6:40 pm  #1356

Hi Aggie, if you look on the Upcoming Events section, then the festival thread, I have posted a few links there.

And I prefer to think of it as the White Shirt of Lust. Because that is what it inspires.

Last edited by hepzibah (October 7, 2012 6:42 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 6:49 pm  #1357

Or the White Shirt of Licks? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 6:51 pm  #1358

Davina wrote:

Or the White Shirt of Licks? 

Once unbuttoned, definitely. 

October 7, 2012 6:52 pm  #1359

For the Johnlockers - what's he up to now? 

October 7, 2012 6:57 pm  #1360

Board footera