BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2013 5:24 pm  #13541

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

lost in translation...

Beautiful!  *THUD* 

-------------------------------------------------------

September 30, 2013 5:29 pm  #13542

B/W.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2013 5:31 pm  #13543

I would murder for that sight..if he´d want me to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 30, 2013 5:52 pm  #13544

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Oh it would no question , no harm adding a blanket though...the floor is a rather uncomfortable texture 

I can't believe you're actually really thinking of the floor's texture while lying on it with him!

Well, my mind is notorious for it's multi-tasking thought processes  ...truthfully though if I focused on him too much, I may just pass out before I get the chance to - uh - enjoy his company...hehe 

You guys need a cold shower! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 30, 2013 7:29 pm  #13545

kittykat wrote:

I had one installed near my thudding mattress last summer. It comes in very handy. Only one faucet-- just cold. Revives me right quick, when I've had a particularly vicious swoon from coming here to this thread.

September 30, 2013 7:32 pm  #13546

ancientsgate wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I had one installed near my thudding mattress last summer. It comes in very handy. Only one faucet-- just cold. Revives me right quick, when I've had a particularly vicious swoon from coming here to this thread.

Smart!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 30, 2013 7:33 pm  #13547

SusiGo wrote:

B/W.

He so seems to be in need of a hug!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2013 7:41 pm  #13548

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

B/W.

I volunteer

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

September 30, 2013 7:46 pm  #13549

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Oh it would no question , no harm adding a blanket though...the floor is a rather uncomfortable texture 

I can't believe you're actually really thinking of the floor's texture while lying on it with him!

Well, my mind is notorious for it's multi-tasking thought processes  ...truthfully though if I focused on him too much, I may just pass out before I get the chance to - uh - enjoy his company...hehe 

I think he could just talk to me and I could enjoy that.
We were hunting for a movie on pay-per-view last night and the same commercial where Khan says "Are you ready?" kept playing over and over; all I could think was "God, yes." ;)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

September 30, 2013 8:16 pm  #13550

I haven't noticed that look before - but what part of the waitress might Sherlock be interested in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2013 8:19 pm  #13551

Obvious. The paper in her pocket. Just the paper. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 30, 2013 8:19 pm  #13552

her note paper, of course :-) or is it Benedict out of role at the moment? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 30, 2013 8:30 pm  #13553

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

.... or is it Benedict out of role at the moment? 

My very first thought, actually. 
But then, as Tobe only posts her own screenshots... The paper.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 30, 2013 8:41 pm  #13554

pity...in some ways...:-P

September 30, 2013 8:48 pm  #13555

Mattlocked wrote:

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

.... or is it Benedict out of role at the moment? 

My very first thought, actually.
But then, as Tobe only posts her own screenshots... The paper.

There's another scene - difficult to take a screencap. Mr. Ewart's office in TGG: The look  Sherlock gives his secretary. Just go and watch it...

I like this alert expression on Sherlock's face. Slightly mysterious.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2013 9:01 pm  #13556

I think I go and watch it ..by the way, the scene with Olivia as a secretary is interesting as well. I can feel no extra emotions there, of course it´s their professional acting.I´m looking for Martin and Amanda´s scenes then...

September 30, 2013 9:01 pm  #13557

tobeornot221b wrote:

I haven't noticed that look before - but what part of the waitress might Sherlock be interested in?

He is calculating her measurements, of course. He has learned that can be very useful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

September 30, 2013 9:25 pm  #13558

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

I don't like cold showers *shivers*, I run away screaming if the water in my shower turns cold  ...so, that's not an option. I'll just have to bare the heat, hehehehe 

September 30, 2013 9:26 pm  #13559

Titania wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

B/W.

I volunteer

Me too!  ...Group hug! 

September 30, 2013 11:18 pm  #13560

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

B/W.

I don't think Sherlock does hugs. He never, ever looks like he needs a hug to me. *shrug* A smart slap across the mouth followed by a big wet kiss with tongue, maybe, lolololol, but he's too prickly to be huggable. *smile*

Board footera