BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2012 9:04 pm  #1261

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Yes, must be quite difficult. I guess there are techniques to cope with it but you always have to keep it in mind when some sibilant is showing up. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 9:07 pm  #1262

Hello, I'm back from calling my sister.... Now where is the good night picture? Or is it too early? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 5, 2012 9:09 pm  #1263

You don't observe, Britta. Have a look at #1,250. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 9:20 pm  #1264

Ahhh, okayyy...
Well, it was a bit early for "good night" and then with this braces.... I thought it was just for you. 
On the other hand... He's not really wearing them, does he? So probably for me, too. Yes.
I can also read it now - but in general please don't expect me to read any text around those pictures!! 

The others are also..... mmm... I like the drugged one.... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 5, 2012 9:22 pm)

October 5, 2012 9:24 pm  #1265

Okay, next time no text for you.  I thought you'd like him a bit "deshabille" (sorry, no French accents available).

October 5, 2012 9:27 pm  #1266

You made me all confused with your BRACES discussion - having this teeth issue going on   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 5, 2012 9:28 pm  #1267

No. I prefer him buttoned from top to toe.

October 5, 2012 9:29 pm  #1268

Sorry, it's basically very easy: I am very fond of Hosenträger/suspenders/braces on men but only in connection with a nice shirt. The ultimate temptation are men in shirts and braces that look like Benedict Cumberbatch. It's a bit of a running gag as I'm going crazy when I see one of those pics. 

October 5, 2012 9:30 pm  #1269

Mattlocked wrote:

LOL. Didn't you know he never closes all his buttons? 

October 5, 2012 9:31 pm  #1270

Susi: Are you talking to me? I was thinking is it braces with shirts or braces in the mouth 

Last edited by Harriet (October 5, 2012 9:32 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 5, 2012 9:32 pm  #1271

I noticed your discussion about his teeth earlier.... Girls, girls, what's wrong with you?? 
Harriet, how shall we call them then? The rubber things holding his pants up? But then again there might be this pants/trousers problem back again.... LOL

October 5, 2012 9:33 pm  #1272

SusiGo wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

LOL. Didn't you know he never closes all his buttons? 

Yes. That's why I don't like him.

October 5, 2012 9:33 pm  #1273

Braces is a Teekesselchen, isn't it? 

October 5, 2012 9:34 pm  #1274

And don't forget the brace position on an aircraft in preparation for an emergency landing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 5, 2012 9:37 pm  #1275

OMG, a plane gets stopped with braces?? 

October 5, 2012 9:38 pm  #1276

No need for that pants/ trousers discussion again
I get along now, thank you very much 

October 5, 2012 9:38 pm  #1277

Yes, Harriet, just to clear up the matter. And this is my favourite (I know I posted it already).

October 5, 2012 9:39 pm  #1278

Not enough buttons. And the hair......   

October 5, 2012 9:39 pm  #1279

I've seen this today already on someone's website

October 5, 2012 9:40 pm  #1280

Well, then I don't have to share him with you. Fine. I think the discussion got a bit out of hand: Teekesselchen, braces of all kinds, teeth and pants. 

Board footera