BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2013 4:18 pm  #12101

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

ancientsgate wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

Maybe it does work now...

Pretty. But this is a manip as well. His eyes are not that color/colors.

It's pretty close. His eyes change colors against the light, really. So they may look different on different photos. They're definitely not blue, we both can tell. I guess this one is just a lucky shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 15, 2013 5:01 pm  #12102

Why are all of my celebrity crushes so much older than me? Do I just have a thing for older men?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 15, 2013 5:08 pm  #12103

kittykat wrote:

Why are all of my celebrity crushes so much older than me? Do I just have a thing for older men?

Hah! I have often wondered the same thing myself, my main celebrity crushes are; Benedict Cumberbatch (duh ), Viggo Mortensen and Jake Gyllenhaal...all older than me!  Especially the first two, they're just so....Damn *sigh* , especially that Benny! 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 15, 2013 5:10 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

August 15, 2013 5:15 pm  #12104

Benedict Cumberbatch, Aidan Turner, Dean O'Gorman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Armitage...

All of them over 30, and the last one is over 40...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 15, 2013 5:18 pm  #12105

kittykat wrote:

Benedict Cumberbatch, Aidan Turner, Dean O'Gorman, Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Armitage...

All of them over 30, and the last one is over 40...

Mmmmm, Richard Armitage...he makes one saucy dwarf! 

August 15, 2013 5:36 pm  #12106

Isn't he just delicious?

August 15, 2013 5:44 pm  #12107

kittykat wrote:

Isn't he just delicious?

Indeed, that Kili isn't half-bad either  ...but Thorin...he gives me the shivers! 
Still, in the end, no one, not even my other crushes can compare with this guy....

*swoon - THUD* 

August 15, 2013 6:04 pm  #12108

Please ma'ams and sirs may I have another?

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

August 15, 2013 6:09 pm  #12109

Yum! 

August 15, 2013 6:20 pm  #12110

kittykat wrote:

Yum! 

He is so dishy 

August 15, 2013 7:18 pm  #12111

Taken out of context like that...it's like he's smiling at something else...

August 15, 2013 7:34 pm  #12112

If it's any "consolation", all my celebrity crushes are older than me too

I'll be 30 next month, and Benedict is 37, Misha Collins 38, both are not much older than me, but then there is John Cusack (47), Alan Rickman (67) and... Paul McCartney, 71!

There's nothing wrong with that

Just like old times...

August 15, 2013 7:58 pm  #12113

Punch me in the face wrote:

If it's any "consolation", all my celebrity crushes are older than me too

I'll be 30 next month, and Benedict is 37, Misha Collins 38, both are not much older than me, but then there is John Cusack (47), Alan Rickman (67) and... Paul McCartney, 71!

There's nothing wrong with that

Can I join the club?      
I'm a bit over 30, and instead of falling like some people for the hot young starlets, there's Ben, Martin, David Tennant, John Barrowman, Aidan Turner, Downey Jr., Armitage... etc etc...  sure, some in their 30's too, but many older!  It's true they do get better with age!!       

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 15, 2013 8:03 pm  #12114

(I mean.... c'mon...  I dare some people to not get a little wibbly wobbly at this......)           

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 15, 2013 8:08 pm  #12115

Russell wrote:

It's true they do get better with age!!

Same with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 15, 2013 8:10 pm  #12116

Speak for yourself!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 15, 2013 8:35 pm  #12117

Someone asked for more Benny, right? Here it goes... and I can basically hear his lisp when I look at him!

Last edited by SolarSystem (August 15, 2013 8:35 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 15, 2013 8:45 pm  #12118

Russell wrote:

(I mean.... c'mon...  I dare some people to not get a little wibbly wobbly at this......)           

When I consider Benedict's appeal I don't see an average hunky guy - which there are plenty of.  He doesn't have that 'look' about him. His appeal is in his uniqueness and his commanding presence. It allows him to stand out from the crowd and is very beautiful. He is very good looking but in a different way from 'the norm'.

When you consider his personality it's enough to make you swoon. He is so real in interviews you feel like you are seeing the real him and not someone trying to force you to see a particular persona.

Benedict is Benedict and he is beautiful, talented and wonderful x

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 15, 2013 8:48 pm  #12119

Has he really got a lisp? I can't say I've noticed...

August 15, 2013 8:53 pm  #12120

kittykat wrote:

Has he really got a lisp? I can't say I've noticed...

I'd always notice lips but no lisp...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera