BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2012 2:54 pm  #101

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

This should calm you all down  Sorry it's so small, Sherlock is saying "Bored"
I pinched it from the Red Bubble website, so you can get it on a tshirt.

Last edited by hepzibah (July 20, 2012 2:58 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 20, 2012 3:13 pm  #102

Oh, that's really cute. And the little skull  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 20, 2012 3:47 pm  #103

I first chose it when I made my order there. But then cancelled again. But maybe later.......... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 20, 2012 3:50 pm  #104

Irene Adler wrote:

This one is a bit dark, but... don't you think he looks absolutely adoreable?

"Sherlock to bed"???  He he.... 

July 20, 2012 3:52 pm  #105

I know where it's from but I'm not sure if Irene had something trivial like that in mind  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 20, 2012 6:32 pm  #106

Something for you for dinner... err... as appetizer - or for dessert.  Fresh from Wreckers. Love that look..............:

And especially for hepzibah - beautiful hands:

Well, I get the feeling this starts to get a bit weird - so I better go get something against my hunger    

July 20, 2012 6:38 pm  #107

Oh, did I mention my hand fetish?

I haven't seen Wreckers yet, but those photos just might tip the balance 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 20, 2012 7:10 pm  #108

Thank you very much, Mattlocked, now I won't need a dessert any more  .

July 20, 2012 7:41 pm  #109

Sherlock, listening to Kid's TV in a cab driven by Moriarty:
("I don’t believe Sir Boast-a-lot’s stories. He’s just a big old liar who makes things up to make himself look good.")
Big old liar? No!!
Look good? Erm...yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 20, 2012 8:59 pm  #110

That's a very nice post, Tobe. Just watched Baskerville and I kept thinking, this photo and this one and the hands, OMG, the hands …

July 20, 2012 9:19 pm  #111

SusiGo wrote:

That's a very nice post, Tobe. Just watched Baskerville and I kept thinking, this photo and this one and the hands, OMG, the hands …

I think Ben looks specially good in Baskerville.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 20, 2012 11:05 pm  #112

And now cool down a bit, everybody.... Or for a nice, slow start in the morning....:

"He's an energetic handful who treats her living room like a sports stadium"

July 21, 2012 7:18 am  #113

Oh, that's a cute one. Exactly the right thing after Baskerville … you should have shown this to me BEFORE I tried to sleep 

July 21, 2012 7:27 am  #114

Aahh, babyBatch. His parents are both very gook looking people, inevitable they would have a gorgeous baby  .
Imagine what HIS babies will be like 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 8:17 am  #115

hepzibah wrote:

Aahh, babyBatch. His parents are both very gook looking people, inevitable they would have a gorgeous baby  .

So let's hope unselfishly that he'll soon find a wonderful woman with whom to take up this project …

July 21, 2012 8:38 am  #116

SusiGo wrote:

hepzibah wrote:

So let's hope unselfishly that he'll soon find a wonderful woman with whom to take up this project …

NO!! I would be SO jealous!! 

Joking. Hope it's gona be a real nice one.
I mean, he can't spend the rest of his life with Martin at Baker Street!?  Or with Douglas in the plane.
Or? Could he? Hmmm... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 21, 2012 8:39 am)

July 21, 2012 8:41 am  #117

Well, with Martin at Baker Street would be okay, but with Douglas in Gertie's flight deck? Quite a depressing idea, isn't it?

July 21, 2012 8:45 am  #118

I bet quite a few women on this site just put their hands up in the air and screamed "Pick me, pick me"! LOL  Was I among them? I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me  . Would actually require a miracle, maybe we could adopt.

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 21, 2012 8:48 am  #119

Adopt.... yeah. And I would sit at his bed and read some niiice good-night-stories to him every night... 

July 21, 2012 9:13 am  #120

Now back to the serious subject of this thread. Especially for you, Hepzibah, and all other hand fetishists in this forum:

Last edited by SusiGo (July 21, 2012 9:14 am)

Board footera