BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2013 8:17 pm  #11941

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SolarSystem wrote:

Right, it isn't really a fight. But at the same time John says things which he actually really means to a certain extent ("I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking...") but then again... his love for Sherlock overcomes these things. Otherwise he probably would have punched Sherlock several times already (and meant it!) - or he wouldn't even live in the same flat with him anymore.

I always thought there was a lot of repressed anger coming out in John's reaction to being unexpectedly decked like that. Sherlock had to get him in a tight hold and tell him to quit it, John spluttering, "I had bad days!" I'm sure he was thinking about how he STILL had bad days since hooking up with the crazy man.

August 11, 2013 8:19 pm  #11942

tobeornot221b wrote:

There has to be something about him that makes John and Lestrade stay with him...Apart from being useful to them.

Could it be that he is the most gorgeous thing they've ever laid eyes on, so much so that they have to have their own secret thudding mattresses at home?  Could be. *grin*

August 11, 2013 8:21 pm  #11943

sj4iy wrote:

Wow, that's an insanely creepy picture.  He's like a wax floating head XD

Yeah, you know those old black and white creepy movies from back in the day when the dead ancestor paintings in the manor's hallway had two holes cut in them for eyes, and behind there were two real eyes looking out at you and following you along? Like that.

August 11, 2013 8:24 pm  #11944

SolarSystem wrote:

I suppose he is a very fascinating person to be around. To see how his mind works must be really fantastic.....

Nah. I think it's because Watson and Lestrade are both secretly jonesing for him, and he is the flame to their moths. *thinks* Or perhaps it could simply be that I've read altogether too many fan fics. Perhaps.

August 11, 2013 8:26 pm  #11945

SolarSystem wrote:

kittykat wrote:

He really should be ashamed of himself... smiling like that at John, at their first official dat.. uhm, meeting. Poor John never stood a chance, right?

It's funny, because Sherlock never acted like that again. Trying so hard to impress. He must have reeeeealy needed a roommate!

August 11, 2013 8:57 pm  #11946

ancientsgate wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

kittykat wrote:

He really should be ashamed of himself... smiling like that at John, at their first official dat.. uhm, meeting. Poor John never stood a chance, right?

It's funny, because Sherlock never acted like that again. Trying so hard to impress. He must have reeeeealy needed a roommate!

Well, he was getting a flat in London. Need some good dosh for a flat there!

"Partita No. 1. Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach."

August 11, 2013 9:00 pm  #11947

But Mrs H cut him a  special deal!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 11, 2013 9:00 pm  #11948

ancientsgate wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Well, pretty soon afterwards he didn't really need to impress anymore, because then John quite clearly was impressed.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 11, 2013 9:45 pm  #11949

A soothing good night pic for you:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 11, 2013 9:51 pm  #11950

Lovely!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 12, 2013 5:10 pm  #11951

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 12, 2013 6:12 pm  #11952

kittykat wrote:

Love love love love love!!!! *THUD* 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 12, 2013 6:20 pm  #11953

Hope you've got a thudding mat over there!

August 12, 2013 6:27 pm  #11954

kittykat wrote:

Yep! It has a special place right beside my desk chair (in case I fall off it, which I often do) 

August 12, 2013 6:31 pm  #11955

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Yep! It has a special place right beside my desk chair (in case I fall off it, which I often do) 

This guy is dangerous!

August 12, 2013 6:57 pm  #11956

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

This guy is dangerous!

Oh yeah, his energy and goddamn sexiness is extremely hazardous to our health! 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 12, 2013 6:57 pm)

August 12, 2013 7:03 pm  #11957

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

This guy is dangerous!

Oh yeah, his energy and goddamn sexiness is extremely hazardous to our health! 

And yet we love him for it...

August 12, 2013 7:05 pm  #11958

Hazardous to our health?
No, he stimulates the circulation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 12, 2013 7:07 pm  #11959

tobeornot221b wrote:

Hazardous to our health?
No, he stimulates the circulation!

Maybe a little too much...?  *THUD* 

August 12, 2013 7:09 pm  #11960

I'm not a vampire, but couldn't you just...right there on the neck?

Board footera