BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2013 2:02 pm  #11721

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Harriet wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

It was well nearing 4am when I wrote that, hadn't slept in a while so my sanity was crumbling ....I still firmly stand by what I said though! 

To me it sounds like you were just in bad need of a pillow. You are excused

Mmhmm, a nice...lovely, plump pillow would've been nice  ...damn, what's wrong with me? 

Nothing at all. It's all fine.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 6, 2013 2:05 pm  #11722

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Can you cut it out...?! This is not decent!!
*THUD*

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

August 6, 2013 2:06 pm  #11723

*sighs*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 6, 2013 2:12 pm  #11724

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Can you cut it out...?! This is not decent!!
*THUD*

Hm *ponders*...No! 

^ 'Cus I feel like seeing some adorable scruff 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 6, 2013 2:13 pm  #11725

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Harriet wrote:

To me it sounds like you were just in bad need of a pillow. You are excused

Mmhmm, a nice...lovely, plump pillow would've been nice  ...damn, what's wrong with me? 

Hehe, yeah, I'm just a little Sherlock/Benedict crazed is all 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (August 6, 2013 2:14 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

August 6, 2013 4:57 pm  #11726

Oh.  Great.  You guys....   not only thudding from the prettiness lately, but now you're onto his -bum- again?          Besides being amazingly shot and stylistically arranged, I absolutely love that vatican cameos scene for their faces and how everyone moves together....  ooh, look... a gif of!  *innocent look*     *...stares for a while*

I also nonchalantly direct blame here for getting me stuck in google image search a little too long, trying to find that awesome pic of him suited up on the red carpet, bum facing the camera.  The search terms..... ahem.... bringing up mostly his famous shot in To The Ends Of The Earth (perhaps a little risque for here.... mmm?  0:-) ), and... oddly a ton of completely unrelated stuff.    ...But I found it!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 6, 2013 5:11 pm  #11727

Oh yeah, there it is...

What famous shot? I haven't seen that one...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 6, 2013 5:30 pm  #11728

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Hehe, yeah, I'm just a little Sherlock/Benedict crazed is all 

Oh, you're in good company, I dare say. And its getting worse with every day that I'm hanging around here (here in this thread and also in this whole community). You guys are all really crazy, you know that? But in a good way, of course. In a beautifully cumberbatching way.

August 6, 2013 5:31 pm  #11729

Russell wrote:

Oh. Great. You guys.... not only thudding from the prettiness lately, but now you're onto his -bum- again? Besides being amazingly shot and stylistically arranged, I absolutely love that vatican cameos scene for their faces and how everyone moves together.... ooh, look... a gif of! *innocent look* *...stares for a while*

I can't take my eyes away from this. I can't take my eyes away from this. I can't... I have to... but no, I can't... but I really should, I really should, I really... can't. Just can't.

August 6, 2013 6:11 pm  #11730

Cumberpillow?
Cumberbuns?

Ack! How 'bout some Cumbersheet? Cumbertoes?

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

August 6, 2013 6:12 pm  #11731

Holy Sheet

August 6, 2013 6:15 pm  #11732

He just doesn't give a sheet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 6, 2013 6:18 pm  #11733

He looks better without it

August 6, 2013 6:21 pm  #11734

That's for sure.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 6, 2013 6:23 pm  #11735

The wiggeling of the toes is the best of it.  When I first found it on a gif I kept repeating it for some time and couldn't stop. Together with his I-am-not-resposible-for-this-look.

August 6, 2013 6:29 pm  #11736

Gah…  I know.   The.. the way he -moves-…  o.o    Hee….  and the other one… just love how he's so sleek and jaunty in how he carries himself so often.  Including the bum.  (and everything else you guys highlight)  *nonchalant look*

And, um… Kitty….  just do a google image search for cumberbatch butt.  *cough*  *very innocent look*  To The Ends Of The Earth, one of those other period films he did… (and yet -another- one I'm not caught up with ;P) had a brief scene of him getting dressed from behind.  Nothing much showing, though, and kind of great of him from a totally acting standpoint, of how well he keeps himself up for his roles, and what willing to do.  Heck, going along those lines, even more so with playing the Creature in Frankenstein!  Being bared and scarred up and the emotional and very physical work with acting authentically animalistic….    …oh man, I can't wait to watch his performance in it….  ;)  ;)  ;)

(this isn't too risque, is it?  should take down?  it's…. it's just part of the production.  art!!)
                   *thud*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 6, 2013 6:36 pm  #11737

Russell wrote:

Oh.  Great.  You guys....   not only thudding from the prettiness lately, but now you're onto his -bum- again?          Besides being amazingly shot and stylistically arranged, I absolutely love that vatican cameos scene for their faces and how everyone moves together....  ooh, look... a gif of!  *innocent look*     *...stares for a while*

I also nonchalantly direct blame here for getting me stuck in google image search a little too long, trying to find that awesome pic of him suited up on the red carpet, bum facing the camera.  The search terms..... ahem.... bringing up mostly his famous shot in To The Ends Of The Earth (perhaps a little risque for here.... mmm?  0:-) ), and... oddly a ton of completely unrelated stuff.    ...But I found it!

It looks like he's growing a woman's leg backwards....

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 6, 2013 6:43 pm  #11738

Russell wrote:

Gah… I know. The.. the way he -moves-… o.o Hee…. and the other one… just love how he's so sleek and jaunty in how he carries himself so often. Including the bum. (and everything else you guys highlight) *nonchalant look*

And, um… Kitty…. just do a google image search for cumberbatch butt. *cough* *very innocent look* To The Ends Of The Earth, one of those other period films he did… (and yet -another- one I'm not caught up with ;P) had a brief scene of him getting dressed from behind. Nothing much showing, though, and kind of great of him from a totally acting standpoint, of how well he keeps himself up for his roles, and what willing to do. Heck, going along those lines, even more so with playing the Creature in Frankenstein! Being bared and scarred up and the emotional and very physical work with acting authentically animalistic…. …oh man, I can't wait to watch his performance in it…. ;) ;) ;)

(this isn't too risque, is it? should take down? it's…. it's just part of the production. art!!)
*thud*

*nosebleed*

*THUD*

August 6, 2013 6:55 pm  #11739

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

August 6, 2013 8:25 pm  #11740

Attention, please. This has been done by our member reality check and it is really awesome. I thought it deserved more attention, so have a look:

Last edited by SusiGo (August 6, 2013 8:26 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera