BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2012 2:51 pm  #1081

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

It is even more disturbing when you consider how much time WE spent to post them all. lol

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 30, 2012 6:40 pm  #1082

Mattlocked wrote:

It is even more disturbing when you consider how much time WE spent to post them all. lol

Maybe I should be disturbed, but I am not. Fun is never disturbing to me, especially harmless fun. When I think of what folks do in the name of "fun", the kind of fun we have here is very light-weight! *g*

September 30, 2012 6:44 pm  #1083

You're absolutely right. It definitely gives me a daily dose of happiness. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2012 6:59 pm  #1084

Happiness doesn't have to cost a lot of money.
Just some colours in the correct arrangement:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2012 7:12 pm  #1085

tobeornot221b wrote:

Happiness doesn't have to cost a lot of money. Just some colours in the correct arrangement:

You mean like pretty brown curls, beautiful green eyes, lovely pink lips, a teal shirt of sex, and a gorgeous black suit?  Mmm, I likes me that arrangement of colors. I do.

September 30, 2012 7:41 pm  #1086

Hello, I hope you don't mind if I jump in.

I was quite surprise by the fur collar too. I saw it  at Belstaff but I thought it was an earlier model.  I much prefer the one Sherlock wears now and the red label it's really a nice touch.

I don't think a fur collared coat would have been such a success among his fans. I rather imagine Mycroft wearing something like that, a bit too 19th Century.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

September 30, 2012 7:54 pm  #1087

Of course we don't mind. Everyone's welcome to this wonderful thread. Maybe you'll discover some nice pics, too. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2012 8:36 pm  #1088

He looks about 15 in that photo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 30, 2012 8:37 pm  #1089

Yes. He tends to look younger than he is. Just think of Fortysomething. 

September 30, 2012 8:40 pm  #1090

Must have been some of those pics my colleague saw at first. She said to me: He lookes like a quite young boy, doesn't he?
Well, I showed her something else then... 

September 30, 2012 8:51 pm  #1091

Something else … just wondering what that may have been … thinking of bathtubs … 

September 30, 2012 8:55 pm  #1092

Think 15 minutes further then... 

September 30, 2012 9:07 pm  #1093

Good-night piccy, harmless:

Although.... those crinkles......................   

September 30, 2012 9:18 pm  #1094

Hm, 15. minutes. I guess I know what you mean. And thanks for the gorgeous have a nice dream pic. 

September 30, 2012 9:29 pm  #1095

Mattlocked wrote:

It seems to me that they give stern looks in our direction: "Who are those crazy German guys then?"

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2012 9:50 pm  #1096

Looking in our direction, hm? 

September 30, 2012 11:27 pm  #1097

Cute!  Love all these pics...

Since I haven't posted any in a while, here's a video from the unaired pilot of Sherlock in his sexy jeans... mmm...

September 30, 2012 11:27 pm  #1098

tiharoa wrote:

I was quite surprise by the fur collar too. I saw it  at Belstaff but I thought it was an earlier model.  I much prefer the one Sherlock wears now and the red label it's really a nice touch. I don't think a fur collared coat would have been such a success among his fans. I rather imagine Mycroft wearing something like that, a bit too 19th Century.....

My understanding was that the coat was sold with the collar. I imagine it was deemed too  feminine. If Ben was already self-conscious about the curls, he might have protested the curls-fur combo as being a bit much. ????  No idea, I'm just hearing myself talk here. *g*

The red buttonhole was the idea of Sherlock's first wardrobe supervisor (who was male)-- he liked the look of it, and they went with it. The coat was not sold that way.

September 30, 2012 11:29 pm  #1099

SusiGo wrote:

Yes. He tends to look younger than he is. Just think of Fortysomething. 

IMO his face has also changed since he first started his Sherlock role. As one does between 30 and 35. The young college dude look is going away, and fast. Not that I mind that, of course.... to say the least. I don't mind any of his looks, from Baby!Batch up to today.

September 30, 2012 11:33 pm  #1100

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

It seems to me that they give stern looks in our direction: "Who are those crazy German guys then?"

Oh. I thought for sure they were gazing at the crazies across the pond, over towards Boston-way, lolololol.

They look frozen solid there. They film the thing in the winter a lot, in Wales, and brrrrrrrr.

Board footera