BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 11, 2013 3:49 am  #10961

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

So...I hope no one minds if I post my other favourite  *puppy eyes* , it's so damn close to tomorrow where I am and I want to post another picture before I head to bed, and all these Benny/Sherlock pics are making me faint so I'm thinking I should head there before I keep hurting myself by thudding onto the floor 

*THUD* Bugger, damn it, floor ....Alright, time to go dream of Sherlock!  Hehe 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 11, 2013 3:50 am)

-------------------------------------------------------

July 11, 2013 3:52 am  #10962

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Oh you're not the only one, definitely not the only one ....Though "impure" is probably not the word I would use  

Impure is a good ol' fashioned word that describes what's going on pretty well, though. Um. I was in danger there for a few moments, thought my eyeballs were going to explode, but I pressed my fingers to them really, really hard and took a few deep, cleansing breaths, and I think they survived to see beautiful Ben and Sherlock pics for another day, thank god. Being impure is kind of fun, if we can save our ovaries, brains and eyeballs from the danger.

July 11, 2013 3:56 am  #10963

Um... I...  ahem...   any room on that 'impure' wagon?    
Seriously, I'll just... ah... be flumped over here from all of the above, and this smoldering look......   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 11, 2013 4:00 am  #10964

And since it's practically tomorrow/most of you are in bed/this is seriously too good to pass up for a dual goodnight and a favorite, I shall bid sweet dreams and leave with this....       (from last season, after a long night shoot.  even tired, he manages to be utterly adorable...)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 11, 2013 4:01 am  #10965

ancientsgate wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Oh you're not the only one, definitely not the only one ....Though "impure" is probably not the word I would use  

Impure is a good ol' fashioned word that describes what's going on pretty well, though. Um. I was in danger there for a few moments, thought my eyeballs were going to explode, but I pressed my fingers to them really, really hard and took a few deep, cleansing breaths, and I think they survived to see beautiful Ben and Sherlock pics for another day, thank god. Being impure is kind of fun, if we can save our ovaries, brains and eyeballs from the danger.

Oh I know , it is fun (hehe ), I was just thinking more along the lines of...delectable, hypnotising, luscious or beguiling thoughts...but I guess those words just make it worse , so yeah, impure will work just fine . When I first saw the pic, it took me a few moments before I remembered to blink and thankfully I seem to have surivived the floodgate of images xD...anyway *coughs*, uh moving on...

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 11, 2013 4:03 am)

July 11, 2013 7:15 am  #10966

I love the 'end of series 2' pic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 11, 2013 7:59 am  #10967

tonnaree wrote:

Don't know if I've loved Ben long enough to pick a favorite yet........

........but this one just moved WAY up the list.

(This one could inpsire a fan fic)

I don't want to spoil the fun but are you really sure it's him? The profile looks different, I think. And I can't believe that THIS has never been on tumblr if it's genuine. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2013 12:07 pm  #10968

SusiGo wrote:

I don't want to spoil the fun but are you really sure it's him? The profile looks different, I think. And I can't believe that THIS has never been on tumblr if it's genuine.  

Lots of manips around, for sure, and this could be one, especially since we've never seen it before. Because, seriously, haven't we all seen most of the pictures of him that are floating around already? What endangered my eyeballs was that it was a new image (to me), and it didn't immediately strike me as phony. And as already established, I LIKE being impure, lolololol.

July 11, 2013 12:37 pm  #10969

ancientsgate wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Lots of manips around, for sure, and this could be one, especially since we've never seen it before. Because, seriously, haven't we all seen most of the pictures of him that are floating around already? What endangered my eyeballs was that it was a new image (to me), and it didn't immediately strike me as phony. And as already established, I LIKE being impure, lolololol.

Yeah, pretty much this! ^ 

Good Morning all!  Have some Violin Sherlock....

*sigh* 

July 11, 2013 12:38 pm  #10970

What a star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 11, 2013 12:44 pm  #10971

Smile, hands, curls … 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 11, 2013 12:53 pm  #10972

SusiGo wrote:

Smile, hands, curls … 

*continues list* purple shirt of sex, violin... this pic has it all, which is why it is now my desktop 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 11, 2013 12:54 pm)

July 11, 2013 1:04 pm  #10973

And just because I love any pic in which Benedict is wearing a sweater/cardigan of some sort....

*big smile* 

July 11, 2013 1:13 pm  #10974

Nice jumper.

July 11, 2013 1:54 pm  #10975

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Smile, hands, curls … 

*continues list* purple shirt of sex, violin... this pic has it all, which is why it is now my desktop 

....the smile :D That little "I know I'm good." Smile.
Sigh.

Is it so wrong that when a customer is acting stupid I run over here and take a deep breath? It's like cool air....

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

July 11, 2013 2:19 pm  #10976

SusiGo wrote:

Smile, hands, curls … 

He can rosen up my bow anytime. I'm just sayin'.

July 11, 2013 2:21 pm  #10977

crazybbcamerican wrote:

Is it so wrong that when a customer is acting stupid I run over here and take a deep breath? It's like cool air....

Doesn't sound wrong to me. That reminds me of that old saw if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

July 11, 2013 2:28 pm  #10978

The cap looks strange but the rest is quite beautiful. Reminds me of his van Gogh.

Last edited by SusiGo (July 11, 2013 2:29 pm)

July 11, 2013 2:30 pm  #10979

Yeah, but is it Four Lions?

July 11, 2013 2:30 pm  #10980

SusiGo wrote:

The cap looks strange but the rest is quite beautiful. Reminds me of his van Gogh.

What is this, Susi? I mean, what's it from?

Board footera