BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2013 9:14 pm  #10861

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Loved this photoshoot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 7, 2013 11:54 pm  #10862

Sherlock in his sheet...

Mmmmmmmmmm....*THUD* 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 8, 2013 2:13 am  #10863

I'M BACK!!!  (did anyone realize I was gone?   )

Just spent a few days at my sister's in North Carolina.  Took my Sherlock dvds because she had promised me she'd watch one episode to see if she liked it.  Well, after watching A Study in Pink she binge watched the rest.  I was so proud!

And as an added bonus I got to meet my nephew's girlfriend and turns out she's a Cumberbabe!!  Needless to say we bonded.  Just your average middle-aged wwoman and a high school senior fangirling all over each other.   *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 8, 2013 4:08 am  #10864

Even his posture is sexy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 8, 2013 4:14 am  #10865

tonnaree wrote:

Even his posture is sexy.

His posture, his hair, his neck, his eyes, his smile, his laugh...there's a long list of sexiness about this man 

July 8, 2013 4:15 am  #10866

tonnaree wrote:

Just spent a few days at my sister's in North Carolina.  Took my Sherlock dvds because she had promised me she'd watch one episode to see if she liked it.  Well, after watching A Study in Pink she binge watched the rest.  I was so proud!

And as an added bonus I got to meet my nephew's girlfriend and turns out she's a Cumberbabe!!  Needless to say we bonded.  Just your average middle-aged wwoman and a high school senior fangirling all over each other.   *giggle*

Oh that sounds so awesome! 

Great pic too btw *sigh* 

July 8, 2013 4:16 am  #10867

tonnaree wrote:

You lucky person you.......sadly I don't have any friends to admire Sherlock or Benedict with me :'(
Yet......

July 8, 2013 4:17 am  #10868

I wish this is what would be awaiting me at home everyday.....

July 8, 2013 5:02 am  #10869

Chiblits wrote:

I wish this is what would be awaiting me at home everyday.....

Oh. My. Gosh. *THUD*  

July 8, 2013 6:27 pm  #10870

13 hours without Sherlock? Ani, this is for you (but you may all enjoy it).

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 8, 2013 6:35 pm  #10871

Thanks, Susi! Yes, TGG is also a very fruitful source of exceptional screenshots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 8, 2013 6:46 pm  #10872

...and, at the risk of repeating myself: The Blind Banker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 8, 2013 6:48 pm  #10873

Just think of the PSoS. :-)

TBB is fantastic.

Last edited by SusiGo (July 8, 2013 6:49 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 8, 2013 6:55 pm  #10874

Yes, the PSoS...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 8, 2013 7:17 pm  #10875

OMG. This … is … too … much … 

July 8, 2013 7:46 pm  #10876

tobeornot221b wrote:

...and, at the risk of repeating myself: The Blind Banker.

Just too darn beautiful for words *sigh* 

July 8, 2013 7:46 pm  #10877

May I? (I've been spurred on by "manly-men of Hollywood," yeah yeah, I know...I know...) but I really needed to share one of my favorite moments with you all:

Nom nom nom

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

July 8, 2013 7:48 pm  #10878

tobeornot221b wrote:

Yes, the PSoS...

I...I think my brain has short-circuted , if there was ever any perfect example of the tightness of his shirts, those straining buttons, this is it...and the fact that it's the PSoS just makes it even more bloody fantastic! *pounces* 

July 8, 2013 7:50 pm  #10879

crazybbcamerican wrote:

May I? (I've been spurred on by "manly-men of Hollywood," yeah yeah, I know...I know...) but I really needed to share one of my favorite moments with you all:

Nom nom nom

One of my favourite moments too! 

July 8, 2013 8:03 pm  #10880

Is it just me or does he look almost...darkly angelic and ethereal in this pic? 

Board footera