BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2013 10:07 am  #10821

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

His smiles...are just too perfect 

*THUD* 

Very extremely pretty. I love the way he looks now, so much better than the scrawny young Ben of a few years ago when he started Sherlock, IMO. He looks healthy, happy, and altogehter thud-worthy, drool-worthy and drop dead gorgeous. Mmmmm. Lickable, like an ice cold ice cream cone on an overheated summer day. *whimper*

July 7, 2013 2:01 pm  #10822

Chiblits wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Chiblits wrote:

I may not care for coffee except when studying the night before for exams...but I wouldn't mind getting up early everyday to see this man making coffee 

Waking up to Benedict making coffee?...You've just put a whole lotta images in my mind xD...

Of the night before? 

Maybe *whistles innocently* xD....a few other images as well, hehe 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 7, 2013 2:04 pm  #10823

ancientsgate wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

His smiles...are just too perfect 

*THUD* 

Very extremely pretty. I love the way he looks now, so much better than the scrawny young Ben of a few years ago when he started Sherlock, IMO. He looks healthy, happy, and altogehter thud-worthy, drool-worthy and drop dead gorgeous. Mmmmm. Lickable, like an ice cold ice cream cone on an overheated summer day. *whimper*

Lickable like an ice-cream cone???  *mind is flooded with images* Oh my xD...anway *coughs*, I concur with everything you said! 

July 7, 2013 4:19 pm  #10824

Have a bit TBB beauty:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2013 4:29 pm  #10825

SusiGo wrote:

Have a bit TBB beauty:

Mmmmmmm...*swoon* 

July 7, 2013 4:35 pm  #10826

Wonderful pic, Susi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 7, 2013 4:39 pm  #10827

You were my inspiration.  And I've got some more. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2013 4:56 pm  #10828

TBB - the most underappreciated episode - there are a lot of glistening grains in it - as we both know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 7, 2013 4:57 pm  #10829

​We do, don't we?

July 7, 2013 5:08 pm  #10830

Strictly speaking this one's a spoiler. But as long as nobody minds - it's beautiful and doesn't reveal too much. 

July 7, 2013 5:11 pm  #10831

Thanks  I just love the backlighting on it.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 7, 2013 6:22 pm  #10832

SusiGo wrote:

Strictly speaking this one's a spoiler. But as long as nobody minds - it's beautiful and doesn't reveal too much. 

Oh oh. A spoiler? Oooohhhh, nooooooo..... this thread is supposed to be spoiler free. *hangs head* I would really hate to leave this thread, but I will if the spoilers continue. I realize this will be more and more of a problem as time goes by, but I'd hoped to at least be able to get through the summer unscathed.

July 7, 2013 6:25 pm  #10833

Sh4iy, sorry, but as I said, when members object the pic should be taken down. 

July 7, 2013 6:31 pm  #10834

I can't see how it spoils anything myself, since he's simply sitting in his chair, but I will take it down.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

July 7, 2013 6:32 pm  #10835

Thank you. 

July 7, 2013 6:33 pm  #10836

SusiGo wrote:

Thanks, Susi. Isn't there a large section of the forum devoted to season 3? I presume those who enjoy spoilers, verbal or images or whatever, can play freely there. I don't want to spoil (no pun intended) anyone's fun, but...  some of us are adamant about the no-spoilers thing; I know I'm not the only one.

July 7, 2013 6:34 pm  #10837

sj4iy wrote:

I can't see how it spoils anything myself, since he's simply sitting in his chair, but I will take it down.

Yes, but if you allow that one, it could lead to others, and more and more and more-- where do we draw the line? I hate to be a PITA about this, but...  I'm just expressing my opinion.

July 7, 2013 6:35 pm  #10838

So, all picture fans please listen to me: 

- no pics from series 3 and/or the filming in this thread, please
- they may be posted in a thread with a spoiler warning
- this thread is only for pics from series 1 and 2, other films and generally all those that are not connected with the filming of series 3

Thank you very much. 

Last edited by SusiGo (July 7, 2013 6:37 pm)

July 7, 2013 6:37 pm  #10839

ancientsgate wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Thanks, Susi. Isn't there a large section of the forum devoted to season 3? I presume those who enjoy spoilers, verbal or images or whatever, can play freely there. I don't want to spoil (no pun intended) anyone's fun, but...  some of us are adamant about the no-spoilers thing; I know I'm not the only one.

I figured it was okay since it was tweeted out by the producers months ago and gave absolutely nothing at all away about anything.  I'm not trying to spoil anything for anyone.

July 7, 2013 6:39 pm  #10840

I know and therefore I gave my okay. But the problem is that we have to make some rules and keep to them. Yours is quite harmless but there have been others that revealed more and we had to make a decision. I hope you'll understand this. 

Board footera