BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2012 7:02 pm  #1021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Just finished watching Scandal.
Fortunately, I'm not a fangirl, *sighs in relief*, otherwise I might have been impressed by this pic:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 28, 2012 7:04 pm  #1022

This doesn't impress me in the least as I'm no fangirl either. Don't know why I keep coming back to this thread. Did you see the new one in the August Osage County thread? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 28, 2012 7:05 pm  #1023

Yes - I've closely observed - don't know why...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 28, 2012 8:17 pm  #1024

It's ME who is no fangirl! See, I haven't been in this thread for almost 6 hours! Because I don't know what I should do here! It's so booooring!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 28, 2012 8:22 pm  #1025

SusiGo wrote:

I know some of them but not all. Am I totally insane when I start drooling about fluid dynamics and 5 litre supercharge whatever engine???
My favourite comment: These aren't car commercials, they're p**n!

I know. Really pushes your START button, doesn't it. heeee!

September 28, 2012 8:24 pm  #1026

KeepersPrice wrote:

....This one line always gives me pleasant little shivers.  I feel like John because I'm here for the "danger" too. (The seduction aspect isn't bad either).

Sher: Want to see more?
John: Oh, God, yes!

September 28, 2012 8:26 pm  #1027

SusiGo wrote:

This doesn't impress me in the least as I'm no fangirl either. Don't know why I keep coming back to this thread. Did you see the new one in the August Osage County thread? 

The new one what? August Osage County?  I don't think I've visited that thread-- what is AOC?

September 28, 2012 8:32 pm  #1028

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 28, 2012 8:53 pm  #1029

Thanks! See you over there.

September 29, 2012 2:58 am  #1030

Hopefully you don't mind me asking here, what this is from?

http://cumberbatchcoffeeklatch.tumblr.com/post/32398538458

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 29, 2012 8:28 am  #1031

It's from the BBS mini series "To the ends of the earth", based on novels by William Golding:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=290

September 29, 2012 9:51 am  #1032

September 29, 2012 9:53 am  #1033

Hmmm.....quite nice...who's that guy?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 29, 2012 9:54 am  #1034

Forgot his name. Something reminding me of the Pope, I guess. 

September 29, 2012 10:02 am  #1035

Oh, shame, I'm really not good at faces! You mean that guy, don't you, Susi?
(I was puzzled at the hair colour)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 29, 2012 10:05 am  #1036

Yes, that's the one. Beautiful, isn't he? 

September 29, 2012 10:11 am  #1037

Hmmm...*coughs*...I think I've got to look at more pictures in order to come to a fair judgment.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 29, 2012 10:12 am  #1038

Take your time, Tobe, take your time. 

September 29, 2012 10:16 am  #1039

I can help finding a jugdement.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 29, 2012 10:17 am  #1040

What about a serious evaluation of this thread when we meet next month? Should be up to a hundred pages until then so maybe we'll come to a conclusion. 

Board footera