BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2013 11:02 pm  #10201

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

I read somewhere that this is a fake quote. Or that somebody else said it. I'm not absolutely sure, I don't remember exactly.

Doesn't sound like him, does it. I guess you know you're famous when people sit around and make up stuff about your sock-buying experiences. ??? It does make me wonder.

June 17, 2013 2:17 am  #10202

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

the more mature he is, the more beauty he gets*

True, very true 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 17, 2013 2:35 am  #10203

*THUD*  Alright, I'm off to read some Sherlock fan fiction  and then to sleep before I fall asleep at my lappy *waves* 

June 17, 2013 4:12 am  #10204

Fake?   No no no... not fake...  Look... it's me!!!     

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 17, 2013 5:40 am  #10205

Russell wrote:

Fake? No no no... not fake... Look... it's me!!!

Oh, lookit, he's pointing at the same image. But I presume there's no quote there about his sock shopping. ???

June 17, 2013 8:54 am  #10206

Hands, anyone?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 17, 2013 9:37 am  #10207

Here!   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 17, 2013 9:38 am  #10208

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

*THUD*  Alright, I'm off to read some Sherlock fan fiction  and then to sleep before I fall asleep at my lappy *waves* 

The first pic just made me awwww out loud at work. So glad no one was in the room ;)

June 17, 2013 1:01 pm  #10209

ancientsgate wrote:

Russell wrote:

Oh, lookit, he's pointing at the same image. But I presume there's no quote there about his sock shopping. ???

Oh haha! That is so awesome!  Love it!   

June 17, 2013 2:03 pm  #10210

Russell wrote:

That's just domestically adorable and I don't know why.....

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

June 17, 2013 4:21 pm  #10211

crazybbcamerican wrote:

Russell wrote:

That's just domestically adorable and I don't know why.....

Certainly (to me) that grey sweater only adds to the charm 

June 17, 2013 4:25 pm  #10212

How often exactly do you want to repost this? I'm getting a heart attack every time. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 17, 2013 4:30 pm  #10213

*thudthudthud*  And now, just because I feel like it ....some Khan! 

*sigh* 

June 17, 2013 4:31 pm  #10214

SusiGo wrote:

How often exactly do you want to repost this? I'm getting a heart attack every time. 

Until it is no longer adorable! So, since that is an impossibility... 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (June 17, 2013 4:32 pm)

June 17, 2013 4:32 pm  #10215

This ist definitely too much. One would have been enough to make me thud. But the last one … Seriously, how can anyone watch this film and fine Chris Pine more attractive than him?? 

June 17, 2013 4:39 pm  #10216

SusiGo wrote:

This ist definitely too much. One would have been enough to make me thud. But the last one … Seriously, how can anyone watch this film and fine Chris Pine more attractive than him?? 

I know right?! Chris Pine more attractive than Benedict???..Bah! Madness! *stares at the Khan pic* 

June 17, 2013 4:51 pm  #10217

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I know right?! Chris Pine more attractive than Benedict???..Bah! Madness! *stares at the Khan pic* 

How does that even happen? People should open their eyes really! Love the fighting scenes with his hair all messy. Can't wait for the DVD release.
Watched it again just two days ago, I was so mesmerised by him, my friend was checking my pulse ;-) Which was so funny, because he did not see SiB yet. Made me freak out :-D

June 17, 2013 4:52 pm  #10218

ancientsgate wrote:

Same image?  Heh... no, it's one of the stern in-a-hoodie promo pics (we've seen it in here before)...   different one.
Definitely agreed though... a lot of his shots are thuddingly intense... love the adorable casualness of this one...

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 17, 2013 5:07 pm  #10219

Maggi13 wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

How does that even happen? People should open their eyes really! Love the fighting scenes with his hair all messy. Can't wait for the DVD release.
Watched it again just two days ago, I was so mesmerised by him, my friend was checking my pulse ;-) Which was so funny, because he did not see SiB yet. Made me freak out :-D

It baffles me really, my Aunt is among those who thinks Chris Pine is more attractive than Benedict...I could just barely resist eye-rolling when I found out, but I did scoff . And yes, those fight scenes...So, totally...smoldering...that long, long leather coat...*shivers* Oh I'm getting all goosepimply 

June 17, 2013 5:50 pm  #10220

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Maggi13 wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

It baffles me really, my Aunt is among those who thinks Chris Pine is more attractive than Benedict...I could just barely resist eye-rolling when I found out, but I did scoff . And yes, those fight scenes...So, totally...smoldering...that long, long leather coat...*shivers* Oh I'm getting all goosepimply 

You mean this coat? 

Board footera