BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2012 8:45 am  #81

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Gotta luv the grin/smirk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 10:28 am  #82

Mattlocked wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Heavens, you're an early bird, Tobe. And already thinking about Sherlock …

Early bird? Or "late owl"?
Already? Or "all the time"?

Just wondering..........

Early bird/ late owl … it's all a bit of a blur… 
In this case, it was the late owl as I'm with my sister at the moment. We use to chatter half the night…

@ hepzibah
Thanks for the photos! Now this last week's London sign makes sense to me:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 19, 2012 10:38 am  #83

Hi Ani, what a pity you didn't stick around! I'm sure the homeless network would have looked after you 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 10:53 am  #84

hepzibah wrote:

This pic was taken at the Dark Knight premiere in London last night. Can't get much more up to date than that!

I'm loving the longer. more Sherlockian hair, and I might be in the minority here, but I like the brushed back from the forehead look, makes him look more, er, grownup, masculine, sexy, delicious, etc 

Yyyyes, but..... same time its the look of the typical womanizer which usually doesn't attract me so much.   No, I prefer the different, special look on other pics.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 19, 2012 12:17 pm  #85

I see what you mean, Mattlocked. It's not the look that makes him so special. But the smile is nice  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2012 12:24 pm  #86

Oh, this is nice indeed. Very nice 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2012 12:47 pm  #87

Ha, I knew I would be outnumbered re the hair brushed back look! Oh, well, all the more for me!

I also like the forehead creases, hate botoxed foreheads. And the way he smiles without showing his teeth, hate big cheesy fake smiles. And when he laughs, the creases from his eyes down to his cheekbones, And....oops, I better stop beofre I embarrass myself (too late...)

Last edited by hepzibah (July 19, 2012 12:52 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 19, 2012 12:49 pm  #88

He doesn't look bad with it, not at all, but it reminds a bit of James Bond, Pierce Brosnan Style  . So enjoy Slickback Batch.

July 19, 2012 2:40 pm  #89

Pity the sign had Leicester incorrectly spelt. I'm loving the black shirt and dinner jacket look. I think the hair is gelled back because to me the fringe looks so long it would be half over his face otherwise.

Nice photos!

Thanks for posting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 10:23 am  #90

My daily fix:

July 20, 2012 10:39 am  #91

That's better!!     

July 20, 2012 10:40 am  #92

I never expected to love ginger hair on a man … well, never say never 

July 20, 2012 10:51 am  #93

SusiGo wrote:

I never expected to love ginger hair on a man … well, never say never 

I can sign that.
At first I was a bit disappointed seeing a ginger Sherlock. Well, I changed surprisingly quick. 

July 20, 2012 11:46 am  #94

Do I need to add a comment? 

Last edited by hepzibah (July 20, 2012 11:47 am)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 20, 2012 11:48 am  #95

No, not really (sweat breaking out all over my body).

July 20, 2012 11:52 am  #96

With apologies to Justin Timberlake - "I'm bringing sexyBatch"

Last edited by hepzibah (July 20, 2012 3:31 pm)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 20, 2012 11:55 am  #97

Could you please stop doing this?! I have to work.

July 20, 2012 12:40 pm  #98

I go home now. No work possible anymore.

July 20, 2012 12:49 pm  #99

I give up, too. Get me something to eat. Go to my favourite bookstore. And then go home and put a DVD into …

July 20, 2012 2:11 pm  #100

This one is a bit dark, but... don't you think he looks absolutely adoreable?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

Board footera