BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2013 7:08 pm  #9741

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

No!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 3, 2013 7:09 pm  #9742

But you can't have him all for yourself in Britain. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 3, 2013 7:11 pm  #9743

Mary Me wrote:

No, I do not picture myself walking through the city and meeting Benedict randomly, I do not at all.

You could drop your bag and say, "It's him!" and hopefully he wouldn't get in your face and tell you, "You repel me," as venomously as possible.

If I were ever to see him unexpectedly, I prolly wouldn't believe my own eyes. I mean, seriously. And by the time I did believe them, he'd be long gone.

June 3, 2013 7:12 pm  #9744

SusiGo wrote:

But you can't have him all for yourself in Britain. 

I think we'd have to spread that guy a little thin to get him together with all of us at once. He's pretty thin already, imagine if we stretched him around the world!

June 3, 2013 7:13 pm  #9745

Oh, no! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 3, 2013 7:18 pm  #9746

AG, if you really love him, you will give him to the others instead, see King Solomo... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 3, 2013 7:31 pm  #9747

Harriet wrote:

AG, if you really love him, you will give him to the others instead, see King Solomo...

I wasn't going to divide him into 100 or more pieces, just strrrrettttccccch him out a bit! No? Pretty please? I don't think I can give him up altogether.

June 3, 2013 7:32 pm  #9748

2 pieces are too much already, just saying 

Last edited by Harriet (June 3, 2013 7:32 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 3, 2013 8:08 pm  #9749

for all who need to cheer up as well as me:

good night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 3, 2013 8:10 pm  #9750

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 3, 2013 8:13 pm  #9751

Imagine Sherlock with this uncontrollable smile...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 3, 2013 8:47 pm  #9752

Here's a quite relaxed Sherlock face. Maybe it's because he's looking forward to Henry's  s...inging?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 3, 2013 8:49 pm  #9753

Oooh (I know I'm repeating myself) but this is … lost for words …

June 3, 2013 8:56 pm  #9754

I love the way he says "I'll be delighted."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 3, 2013 9:24 pm  #9755

Wow! Those last to are beautiful. And yes. I needed some cheering up, thanks. 
The second one is so peaceful, time to sleep. Good night all.

June 3, 2013 9:39 pm  #9756

tobeornot221b wrote:

Here's a quite relaxed Sherlock face. Maybe it's because he's looking forward to Henry's  s...inging?

Wow, what a great angle - just beautiful.

June 3, 2013 10:22 pm  #9757

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Wow, what a great angle - just beautiful.

Indeed!  I just had to quote it again...*sigh* It's incredible how he can be so lovely, handsome, cute and downright scary sexy at the same time! 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 3, 2013 11:07 pm  #9758

*thudding to bed* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 4, 2013 12:52 am  #9759

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

It's incredible how he can be so lovely, handsome, cute and downright scary sexy at the same time!  

And to think that, as a teenager, he used to look at himself in the mirror and wonder what he'd ever do with himself and say, "How will I ever get girls?''

Just shows to go ya, it gets better. Those who are being bullied in school or who are having trouble fitting in because they're fat or gay or not good-looking or whatever should remember, it gets better.

June 4, 2013 1:10 am  #9760

ancientsgate wrote:

And to think that, as a teenager, he used to look at himself in the mirror and wonder what he'd ever do with himself and say, "How will I ever get girls?''

Just shows to go ya, it gets better. Those who are being bullied in school or who are having trouble fitting in because they're fat or gay or not good-looking or whatever should remember, it gets better.

YES!  It should be a sign posted in all schools in hallways - IT GETS BETTER. 

Hang on.

Board footera