BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2013 2:21 pm  #9721

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Le sigh. I soooo need to get this man in front of my lights....or outside in some exotic paradise in front of my camera.

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

June 3, 2013 2:47 pm  #9722

exotic paradise...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 3, 2013 4:19 pm  #9723

crazybbcamerican wrote:

Le sigh. I soooo need to get this man in front of my lights....or outside in some exotic paradise in front of my camera.

Would joining him in a beautiful Greek resort help you along?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3657-60rLPM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmsNeiFpyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7IcxD0nY04

No shirt! Bare feet! Swim trunks! Swimming! Holding hands with some chick!
*joining you in le sigh*

June 3, 2013 4:21 pm  #9724

Some chick?
The woman he lived with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 3, 2013 4:27 pm  #9725

besleybean wrote:

Some chick?
The woman he lived with.

Yeah, whoever. la dee da
*snorfle*

June 3, 2013 4:29 pm  #9726

Suppose it was his last holiday. Looks like he never stopped working after that. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 3, 2013 4:45 pm  #9727

In the fist video Olivias skirt(?) looks exactly like his shirt.
Just saying. 

Nooo, there is nothing wrong with me. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 3, 2013 4:45 pm  #9728

Nah! He went on a roadtrip in the US straight after finishing Star Trek. There were photos and stuff on Twitter etc. Simon Pegg was with him (amongst others).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2013 4:48 pm  #9729

Yeah but I think that was only an overnight trip...how I would have liked to have been with them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 3, 2013 4:51 pm  #9730

Mattlocked wrote:

In the fist video Olivias skirt(?) looks exactly like his shirt.
Just saying. Nooo, there is nothing wrong with me.

Did you get out your magnifying glass and examine everything all over?  I kinda wanted to, but thought I might try for some restraint for once. No idea why. *shrug*

June 3, 2013 4:55 pm  #9731

Davina wrote:

Nah! He went on a roadtrip in the US straight after finishing Star Trek. There were photos and stuff on Twitter etc. Simon Pegg was with him (amongst others).

Yeah, somehow I can't muster up any sympathy for the man. A multi-millionaire with loads of good friends, family that loves him, a thriving career, he's got the world by the tail. I'm convinced that if he doesn't have a wife and kids yet, it's just because he's too busy to fit them into his life, which is, after all, made up of the same 24 hours a day that we all have. Something's gotta give, and so far it's the wife and kids thing. But not take a vacation? We're not privy to what really goes on in his life, and I'm sure he has loads of time between projects to take a few days, if he wants. He's just not going to places where the twitter tweakers can follow him, as it should be.

June 3, 2013 5:19 pm  #9732

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

But thudding mattress in wrong position 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 3, 2013 5:53 pm  #9733

Ok, ok just one more TTSS.... man, I just love how well done their looks are for this film... and Ben was great in it...

(hey, it's... that stare!  that same stare!)  ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 3, 2013 5:56 pm  #9734

Thank you, Russell, beautiful pic. They're both great in that film. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 3, 2013 6:01 pm  #9735

ancientsgate wrote:

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's a wig/hairpiece. It would have taken him ages to grow his hair that uniformly long in the front. It reminds me of the old Beatles haircut days in the 60s, lol, except back then, anyone with red hair never would have gone for a Beatles cut, unless they were willing to dye everything dark brown. heh

Here's an interview from the time of the shooting where he is discussing Sherlock.  Same hair, just without the blow-drying and product.  Those sideburns might be another story, though!

June 3, 2013 6:07 pm  #9736

Just coming up from the floor. Thank you, Mysteria. If you watch the Ratting documentary you can see him wearing his hair like that plus sideburns. 

June 3, 2013 6:45 pm  #9737

SusiGo wrote:

Just coming up from the floor. Thank you, Mysteria. If you watch the Ratting documentary you can see him wearing his hair like that plus sideburns. 

Ah, I have watched it but didn't notice.  He is really beautiful in that video, I think.

BTW - someone mentioned vacation.  This photoset is reportedly from last June at Coney Island.  Imagine he just walked around Coney Island and no one noticed him.

June 3, 2013 6:55 pm  #9738

Nice pics, especially the one on the right below. White tee, nice sunglasses, what more do you need? 
And as for the record - I do not pity him. Not at all. 

June 3, 2013 6:56 pm  #9739

No, I do not picture myself walking through the city and meeting Benedict randomly, I do not at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 3, 2013 6:57 pm  #9740

Shall I send him over to Bonn? 

Board footera