BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2012 6:02 pm  #861

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

ancientsgate wrote:

Looks like a posh boy band gone out to the country for the day to make a pic for an album cover. lololol

actually my second thought when I found it. 
Talking about "finding": It really happens now sometimes that I find a pic and when I check where it's from, it leads me directly HERE. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 23, 2012 6:07 pm  #862

Mattlocked wrote:

Talking about "finding": It really happens now sometimes that I find a pic and when I check where it's from, it leads me directly HERE. 

And we are so so so so so so so sooooo glad!!

September 23, 2012 6:10 pm  #863

Ha!  I totally agree about the boy band thing.  And I was so disappointed that Ben didn't look like THAT in the actual film War Horse. In all the promo pics he's clean-shaven(ish) with his shaggy hair, and in the movie he's got a mustache, short hair, and a hat on.  Booo.

September 23, 2012 6:13 pm  #864

Ha, I feel the vibrations! At least 7.5 on the Richter Magnitude Scale. Thank you so much, ladies, my dreams have come true. And how about the reasons for coming to the flight deck *clearing throat* 

Last edited by SusiGo (September 23, 2012 6:14 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 23, 2012 7:58 pm  #865

Why, Susi, know some card tricks or ghost stories? He he 

September 23, 2012 8:18 pm  #866

More than you could possibly imagine. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 23, 2012 8:19 pm  #867

After having watched the pilot again I couldn't resist taking this pic from the restaurant scene. Frankly, pilot Sherlock's look is my second favourite after Scandal's.

Last edited by tobeornot221b (September 23, 2012 8:19 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 23, 2012 8:20 pm  #868

Mmmmm. And Hounds, don't forget Hounds. 

September 23, 2012 8:21 pm  #869

Ok, the EYES in Hounds... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 23, 2012 8:31 pm  #870

?? Eyes? The red shining ones? 

September 23, 2012 8:34 pm  #871

I like this dramatic look of his standing on the rocks with that coat and the upturned collar looking into the distance …

September 23, 2012 8:37 pm  #872

Hmmm, YES, I can see it live in front of me now. Don't even need the tv for this anymore. 

September 23, 2012 8:42 pm  #873

Yes, I can see it as well!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 23, 2012 8:43 pm  #874

And you hubby wonders why you are sitting there staring in the half-distance, grinning and drooling …

September 23, 2012 8:44 pm  #875

Hubby doesn't wonder much anymore.

September 23, 2012 8:45 pm  #876

I hate Youtube. My son somehow discovered my Romangirl88 channel abo. 

September 23, 2012 8:48 pm  #877

So you have an abo of something you hate. 
Could be worse than romangirl88 

September 23, 2012 8:50 pm  #878

Of course not. I hate that it is so difficult to keep something hidden on Youtube. BTW, I'm not surprised that you know romangirl88. 

September 23, 2012 8:51 pm  #879

September 23, 2012 9:21 pm  #880

Speaking of pilot Sherlock...  on his "not a date" with John:

Board footera