BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2013 12:06 pm  #8661

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Tobe, Mattlocked and I will go tomorrow. In Germany it will open on Thursday, same as in Britain I think. So nobody over here's seen it so far. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 7, 2013 12:19 pm  #8662

SusiGo wrote:

Tobe, Mattlocked and I will go tomorrow. In Germany it will open on Thursday, same as in Britain I think. So nobody over here's seen it so far. 

And do your movie theaters allow mattresses, snacks and cats? lol Well, I'm sure they have snacks, anyway. Have fun! Wish I could join you, long as it was shown in English.

May 7, 2013 12:25 pm  #8663

It will be shown in English! That's the reason Mattlocked will drive so far. And snacks will be allowed. As for the mattresses, blankets, etc. - could be difficult. We'll have to make to with the seats and the floor. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 7, 2013 1:11 pm  #8664

SusiGo wrote:

Wow. And another one that nearly gave me a heart attack: 

Oh.
Ladies and gents it is WAAYYY to early for cardiac arrest this morning.
>Sigh<
I might as well just join you and pretty much give up this entire day.
Did I mention....BOOTS?

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 7, 2013 1:16 pm  #8665

I didn't get to the boots. My heart stopped at the trousers. 

May 7, 2013 1:19 pm  #8666

You know...that's just. >clears throat<
I have lost the ability to type-speak.
(Hang on. Catches breath by running sweeper in office.)
OK. Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree. Yeah I can't keep my eyes off those...um trousers.
All this time, I've been thinking Apollo. Now I am seriously contemplating Aries.

I've got this mountain of paperwork on my desk. But this is sooooo much better to look at. Can I call in Bene-drunk this morning? (Considering I live here that's no excuse, but!)

*******************************************************************************************************************

May 7, 2013 1:21 pm  #8667

Feeling better now? Sorry for shocking you in the morning. Or what about Bene-dazzled? 

May 7, 2013 1:28 pm  #8668

Yes ma'am. I have been absolutely Bene-dazzled this morning. And oh, it feels good. Everything about that photograph makes me happy, the color, the shirt, the trousers, face, hair, eyes, boots, trousers...

Yeah, I knew there were reasons I've always kept my love for Star Trek in a box hidden in my Mind Palace, but I don't think I can hide it any longer!

(Gotta tell you a secret. Shhh! Put a sapphire blue shirt on there, make those boots tall black shiny riding boots and you see the star of my latest fanfic the way *I* see him.)

Last edited by crazybbcamerican (May 7, 2013 1:29 pm)

May 7, 2013 1:29 pm  #8669

I'll be going to see it tomorrow, I'm very excited. Even more so after seeing this. 

May 7, 2013 2:08 pm  #8670

SusiGo wrote:

Wow. And another one that nearly gave me a heart attack: 

Holy cow! *thud*

I can't believe they cut his only topless scene! Who is responsible for that. Can't be a woman or gay man with taste.

SusiGo wrote:

I'll be going to see it tomorrow, I'm very excited. Even more so after seeing this. 

I hope you can control your drooling!

Is there a cinema that just shows a short version of this film with just the Benedicts scenes, I'd go!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 7, 2013 2:14 pm  #8671

I don't know which moron cut the scene. I'll borrow Ancientsgate's drool cup (now that's really disgusting). 
Yes, a Best of Benedict. Or they could the start the film the moment he appears on screen. Who cares for what comes before? 

May 7, 2013 2:20 pm  #8672

I hope for a yt video after the DVD came out.

Cannot see this often enough.

Last edited by Ivy (May 7, 2013 2:20 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 7, 2013 2:21 pm  #8673

Adorable. 

May 7, 2013 2:32 pm  #8674

Let me have a quick look at this again................ Hmmmmmm....

SusiGo wrote:

And then let me point out that I don't travel that far (well, far....) only to watch the English STID version, but also to meet you guys! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 7, 2013 2:34 pm  #8675

Of course, Mattlocked, and I'm very happy to see you again so soon. But this is an additional incentive. 

May 7, 2013 2:39 pm  #8676

I'll bring my Kindle. Just in case the movie is boring.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 7, 2013 2:45 pm  #8677

Just in case there aren't good looking people, you mean, Mattlocked? 

I like this picture so much 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 7, 2013 2:46 pm  #8678

@Mattlocked: That's a good idea. I don't like sci-fi anyway. 
@Mary: It's all fine. I've resigned myself to living on the floor. 

May 7, 2013 2:55 pm  #8679

By the way, this thread is the reason for me staying permanently in my bed so I've got a soft place to thud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 7, 2013 3:22 pm  #8680

Just saw this on FB, too, but they cut it off at the waist when they posted it lol

Board footera