BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2013 7:31 pm  #8641

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

I know, Lily! I think he's got his father's eyes and his mother's mouth. Not sure about the nose.

I think eyes, nose, mouth are completely his. Imagine his mother without mouth and his father without eyes. Fortunately, they still got them!

Ha. Ha. Ha. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 6, 2013 9:27 pm  #8642

Time for a night/evening/afternoon/noon/morning soother -  an image of innocence.
Good night! (evening/afternoon...)

Last edited by tobeornot221b (May 6, 2013 9:27 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 6, 2013 9:28 pm  #8643

Good night, all 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 6, 2013 9:28 pm  #8644

That's what I was waiting for. Can't sleep well without your goodnight pic. Calm and harmless as ever. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 6, 2013 9:30 pm  #8645

SusiGo wrote:

That's what I was waiting for. Can't sleep well without your goodnight pic. Calm and harmless as ever. 

...and that's not as easy as it looks! Finding harmless and soothing pictures, that is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 7, 2013 12:58 am  #8646

tobeornot221b wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

I know, Lily! I think he's got his father's eyes and his mother's mouth. Not sure about the nose.

I think eyes, nose, mouth are completely his. Imagine his mother without mouth and his father without eyes. Fortunately, they still got them!

If people had to give up vital body parts every time they produced a child, maybe there's be no population explostion anywhere, eh?

May 7, 2013 12:59 am  #8647

tobeornot221b wrote:

Time for a night/evening/afternoon/noon/morning soother -  an image of innocence.
Good night! (evening/afternoon...)

That looks about as innocent as a watchful king cobra. Just sayin'.

May 7, 2013 2:10 am  #8648

That's what I was thinking?
"Go ahead, prove me wrong! I'll just drug your arse and stick you in a cage and play with your head!"

(Please?  lol)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

May 7, 2013 3:26 am  #8649

I get busy, come back, and have 10 pages of pictures to go through. I don't like my floor that much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

May 7, 2013 3:51 am  #8650

horserider99 wrote:

I get busy, come back, and have 10 pages of pictures to go through. I don't like my floor that much.

lol I know, right? Just make yourself comfy down there on your mattress and don't even try to come up until you've gone through all the new stuff. It's safer that way.

May 7, 2013 6:43 am  #8651

Good morning! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 7, 2013 11:38 am  #8652

Wow. And another one that nearly gave me a heart attack: 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 7, 2013 11:40 am  #8653

In a laundry room? 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 7, 2013 11:42 am  #8654

I think so. 

May 7, 2013 11:46 am  #8655

Lovely. Lovely pic, lovely laundry room 

May 7, 2013 11:57 am  #8656

SusiGo wrote:

Wow. And another one that nearly gave me a heart attack: 

Oh. My. God. *swallow*  Um, I am very close to speechless, and that don't happen much, lol. Long, lean and devastatingly gorgeous. I don't know who painted those clothes on him, but I would apply for that job in a heartbeat. *shake, rattle and roll*

May 7, 2013 11:59 am  #8657

It's nice down here, isn't it? 

May 7, 2013 12:00 pm  #8658

SusiGo wrote:

You know, it really is. *shares snacks with Susi*  You wanna pat my cat too?  Might as well, while we recover from the latest thud-shock.

May 7, 2013 12:01 pm  #8659

Good idea. I brought some cookies. And my tomcat. 

May 7, 2013 12:02 pm  #8660

SusiGo wrote:

Have you guys already seen this movie?  It doesn't open here until the 18th. I think the rest of the world has already seen it. It might not be the greatest movie of 2013, but I don't care-- I will go just to see BC, and I will bring my mattress, snacks and cat with me.

Board footera