BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2013 9:34 pm  #8541

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

and concerning Mr. Perfect and art:

LOL..isn´t this a proof?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 3, 2013 9:34 pm  #8542

Harriet: Hm, maybe the profile. And the cleavage. The hair definitely not. 
Mrs W.: Oh, yes. The art of perfection.

Last edited by SusiGo (May 3, 2013 9:35 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 3, 2013 9:36 pm  #8543

cleavage - a new vocabulary in my portfolio 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 3, 2013 9:37 pm  #8544

Indispensable when talking about Benedict Cumberbatch. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 3, 2013 9:41 pm  #8545

Right *scribbles it down* 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 3, 2013 9:44 pm  #8546

Visual proof:

May 3, 2013 9:47 pm  #8547

no sunglasses..how tricky!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 3, 2013 9:49 pm  #8548

They're on his head. 

May 3, 2013 9:51 pm  #8549

but not hiding the eyes..

May 3, 2013 9:53 pm  #8550

True. Would be a shame. 

May 3, 2013 9:57 pm  #8551

they should really switch off my net connection.

thudding to bed.

May 3, 2013 10:05 pm  #8552

Following you.   

May 3, 2013 10:08 pm  #8553

Good night, ladies 

May 3, 2013 10:24 pm  #8554

Good night! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

May 3, 2013 10:39 pm  #8555

Just a quick hello and good night from me. I've been enjoying your pics though I didn't have the time to contribute anything to them today. Oh - wait - here's one random from me. Sweet dreams, I've got to go to sleep now as I'm going to get up quite early in the morning. See you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 4, 2013 12:31 am  #8556

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

ok..let´s calm down...somebody was talking about sculptures?

Oh, god, help me! I've turned to stone!

May 4, 2013 12:37 pm  #8557

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 4, 2013 12:40 pm  #8558

how lovely! and his hands are in extraordinary calm position  

May 4, 2013 12:43 pm  #8559

This must have been the only moment on the show. As for the rest he kept talking with his hands and stroking his legs and his neck as usual. 

May 4, 2013 12:45 pm  #8560

no pic or gif of that kind, please 

Board footera