BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2013 4:43 pm  #8021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh - just found another safe one:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 4:47 pm  #8022

For many many reasons which I don't need to repeat here this one can hardly be considered "safe"

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 19, 2013 4:47 pm  #8023

Very safe. Safe for what? For thudding??

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2013 4:51 pm  #8024

I considered it safe because of the half-hidden lips. But then ok there is a hand and a neck and a sheet...yes, probably you're right, Harriet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 5:02 pm  #8025

... and curls, and marble skin, and stuff 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 19, 2013 6:17 pm  #8026

Dusk has come. I see I can't leave you alone for one minute. 

Not just lips, but couldn't resist. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 19, 2013 6:22 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 19, 2013 6:28 pm  #8027

eh...I love dusk...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 19, 2013 6:32 pm  #8028

Didn't he say that in that amazing interview, he loves dusk and dawn? Awwww... me too. Especially today.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 19, 2013 6:39 pm  #8029

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 19, 2013 6:49 pm  #8030

oh no. thud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 19, 2013 6:56 pm  #8031

Sorry. Still too early for this pic?

April 19, 2013 7:04 pm  #8032

with a glass of wine it´s getting better 

April 19, 2013 7:22 pm  #8033

As for me, these are the ultimate lip pics in TGG:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 7:26 pm  #8034

*Looks quickly out of the window*

Yes, dark enough now. - THUD!

April 19, 2013 7:28 pm  #8035

those lips are a crime. 

April 19, 2013 7:30 pm  #8036

Tobe, if you want to see me alive tomorrow, stop this! 

April 19, 2013 7:31 pm  #8037

oh, do you have a real meeting tomorrow, girls?

April 19, 2013 7:31 pm  #8038

Good thing there are no "bats in the cave"  .  A good nose blow is a necessity before a close-up.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 19, 2013 7:32 pm  #8039

Susi, I just wanted to subject you to an endurance test...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 19, 2013 7:33 pm  #8040

Mrs W: Yes, very exciting. There'll be seven of us. 
KP: Oh, I didn't know that expression. Very, er, figurative. 

Board footera