BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2013 8:18 am  #7901

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mattlocked wrote:

Fine, but what is "some serious R and R"?

R and R (or R&R, however you want to write it) is rest and recreation. People in the military go home on leave for some R&R, for instance. People go on vacation to get R&R.

April 17, 2013 8:22 am  #7902

Thank you for enlightening us, AG. Just imagine him sitting in this resort alone … what a waste. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 17, 2013 3:24 pm  #7903

I think he was with Olivia, in the Seychelles I mean.
The other pic, he was with Star Trek people I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 17, 2013 3:55 pm  #7904

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

April 17, 2013 3:56 pm  #7905

Ah, FrankensteinBatch. Lovely. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 17, 2013 6:34 pm  #7906

I call it "Hoodie!Batch", but okay.

Last edited by Sparrow (April 17, 2013 7:25 pm)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

April 17, 2013 6:37 pm  #7907

You mean hoodie?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 17, 2013 7:17 pm  #7908

ancientsgate wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

R and R (or R&R, however you want to write it) is rest and recreation. People in the military go home on leave for some R&R, for instance. People go on vacation to get R&R.

I always thought it was "rest and relaxation," so I looked it up. According to Wikipedia, at least, there's even one more: "rest and recuperation." Maybe we should make up our own definitions.

April 17, 2013 7:22 pm  #7909

Sparrow wrote:

Cinnamon and vanilla icing :D

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

April 17, 2013 7:25 pm  #7910

besleybean wrote:

You mean hoodie?

Yes, sorry. I pressed the wrong button twice. O_O

April 17, 2013 7:26 pm  #7911

Benedict always does that to me, too.  Ha!

April 17, 2013 7:33 pm  #7912

Mattlocked wrote:

Rock and Roll, of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 17, 2013 7:42 pm  #7913

With a hint of pistachio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 17, 2013 7:49 pm  #7914

Davina wrote:

With a hint of pistachio.

Ooohhh....Desert!Batch

*******************************************************************************************************************

April 17, 2013 7:53 pm  #7915

Dessertbatch?

April 17, 2013 7:57 pm  #7916

LOL... Girls, there's something wrong with you!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 17, 2013 8:17 pm  #7917

yeah, well, my brain has turned into mush and now I can't type lol

April 17, 2013 8:21 pm  #7918

Now I know why I bought a green leather jacket some years ago. 

April 17, 2013 8:35 pm  #7919

Just found a nice and calming good night pic with neither green leather nor peculiar dessert stuff :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 17, 2013 8:38 pm  #7920

dessertBatch is much better than desertBatch...but both have something to think about.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

Board footera