BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2013 8:41 pm  #7881

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Harriet wrote:

Please take care, Mattlocked! Don't put your health at risk! 

I know exactly what I'm doing, I know exactly what I'm doing, I know exactly.......... bssssssssssssss...

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 16, 2013 8:42 pm  #7882

And you know what happened to that creature... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2013 8:44 pm  #7883

I think she's broken. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 8:48 pm  #7884

Another one of these sad cases 
Are moderators liable for such issues?

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2013 8:49 pm  #7885

There's a chance that Mattlocked and I are reading the same scientific treatise - which I will continue to do right now.
Good night, ladies!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 16, 2013 8:51 pm  #7886

Harriet: No, you come here at your own risk. 
Tobe: All for the sake of science. That's the right spirit. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 16, 2013 8:51 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 8:52 pm  #7887

Comparative Studies, I see 

April 16, 2013 8:53 pm  #7888

We can discuss the results at the WE. 

April 16, 2013 8:54 pm  #7889

Good idea!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 16, 2013 10:29 pm  #7890

tobeornot221b wrote:

Just found this during the spring clean of my file:

Mmm, the black striped shirt of sex. BSSoS

April 16, 2013 10:44 pm  #7891

Di y'all know he writes?  It's a long article he wrote, but here's an excerptfrom the article, "Holiday Holmes: Benedict Cumberbatch in the Seychelles:

My hillside pool villa at the Banyan Tree Seychelles resort on the south-west coast of the island of Mahé opened on to a decked terrace with an infinity plunge pool and Jacuzzi, all perched on top of the rocks and surrounded by trees, with an uninterrupted view over the ocean. Through a shuttered sliding door lay a bathroom with a sunken tub perfectly positioned for a romantic stargazing bath for two. Everything in the resort was geared for honeymoon levels of smooching romance. I quickly learned a basic but crucial lesson: never come to paradise alone.

Not too sure about his taste in beachwear.

And also, he says:

The main reason I was in the Seychelles was for some serious R and R, so my first appointment was for a signature Thai massage. Reclining, post-treatment on the spa veranda as the sun set ....

........uh.....  what's does a "signature Thai massage" consist of .... exactly....?

Last edited by MysteriaSleuthbedder (April 16, 2013 10:47 pm)

April 17, 2013 5:58 am  #7892

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

........uh.....  what's does a "signature Thai massage" consist of .... exactly....?

Not sure, but god, I'm jealous.....  ;PPP   
From his expression, Sherlock isn't sure either.  Or maybe they're just laughing puzzled/in amusement at hearing another theory of how the Holmes brothers are taking over the world.  Or, fine, it's just Ben and Mark looking expressively awesome, hanging out as old buddies on set.  Positive it's not spoilery, I swear!  Hope no problem with....  just love seeing candids of those guys.. look like so much fun to be around. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 17, 2013 6:14 am  #7893

Ok, in order:  that black/white pin stripe shirt is my fave.
You know the 2nd trunks shot is not the Seychelles?
Love the pic of Benedict and Mark and I suppose it isn't really a  spoiler...we would expect Sherlock and Mycroft to be in it!

Last edited by besleybean (April 17, 2013 3:22 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 17, 2013 6:44 am  #7894

Interesting. Sherlock and Mycroft pretending to be Ben and Mark. *smile*

April 17, 2013 7:04 am  #7895

About spoilers: I discussed with the Boss what's appropriate and what isn't. "Official" pics published in newspapers or Internet articles should be okay, pics taken by fans "in secret" are not. It's very difficult to decide what's okay and what isn't. For me the above pic doesn't reveal anything we haven't expected before. But please do not post things showing actual scenes being filmed or persons we do not expect to be on set as they may reveal too much. 

P.S. I've got this one in my picture folder, too. 
P.P.S. I somehow like the swimming trunks. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 17, 2013 7:16 am)

April 17, 2013 7:16 am  #7896

besleybean wrote:

You know the 2nd trunks shot is not the Seychelles?

Yes, the top one is, the second one is just evidence of needing a wardrobe consultant.  And an excuse to post a beach shot of the Batch.

April 17, 2013 7:52 am  #7897

MysteriaSleuthbedder wrote:

Why don't you find out? 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_massage

April 17, 2013 8:06 am  #7898

Fine, but what is "some serious R and R"? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 17, 2013 8:07 am  #7899

Obviously I've missed something :-D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 17, 2013 8:12 am  #7900

Me too 

Board footera