BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2013 5:32 pm  #7841

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

This is not part of my contract. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 6:32 pm  #7842

not your division?  anyway, you can hire a liquidator of our cold corpses:

/http://24.media.tumblr.com/5a607fc594b669d06e5c76ca2e54d11f/tumblr_ml99fqKYh61qz4yjoo1_500.jpg/

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (April 16, 2013 6:34 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 16, 2013 6:47 pm  #7843

Can he clean my garden, please? There aren't any leaves actually, but ...
(I laughed way too much about that pic. )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 16, 2013 6:52 pm  #7844

Mattlocked wrote:

Harriet wrote:

It's fine, Susi. It's all fine

Poor John. I still think he should have throttled Sherlock after all that was over. Anyway, I hope you haven't seen the hounds from hell, Mattlocked. Compared to that, everything else is rainbows and kittens, eh?

April 16, 2013 6:54 pm  #7845

myrarobles wrote:

@Harriet: yes. we need ovaries speciallists, i think

Wow. The size ovaries he's indicating there, he must have found a herd of elephant fangirls!

April 16, 2013 6:55 pm  #7846

I love Mark!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2013 6:56 pm  #7847

SusiGo wrote:

Fine, the thread will stay (which is not a totally selfless decision). But everybody coming over here should have the necessary emergency equipment: smelling salts, mattress, cool drinks … 

Also snacks, a cat to pat, a drool cup, and towels for mopping up bodily fluids of all kinds. This is a dangerous thread, but we've known that for months.... what I figure is, it might kill me, but what a way to go!!

April 16, 2013 6:58 pm  #7848

LOLOLOL I just thudded from laughing. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2013 7:05 pm  #7849

SusiGo wrote:

LOLOLOL I just thudded from laughing. 

This is hands down the best thread on the whole forum, IMO. A safe place, everyone is silly and happy, and several of you are keeping a sharp eye out for spoilery things. Some of the best fun I have all day is right here.

April 16, 2013 7:06 pm  #7850

So have I. Still giggling about the drool cup. How does it look like? Or can I use just any mug, cup, or glass? 

April 16, 2013 7:08 pm  #7851

SusiGo wrote:

So have I. Still giggling about the drool cup. How does it look like? Or can I use just any mug, cup, or glass? 

I think you can use whatever container you want, whatever size you need. Something with a handle, so when it spills over, it won't slip out of your hand. *smile* You know how dogs drool when they know dinner is coming? That's us on this thread. We just can't help it.

April 16, 2013 7:10 pm  #7852

That's a bit disgusting, Mrs W. I thought of using my Star Trek mug. 

April 16, 2013 7:12 pm  #7853

or this could help:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 16, 2013 7:24 pm  #7854

Oh god. Like I don't already have to have my tea every morning, I think I'd never drink anything else. :D

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

April 16, 2013 7:33 pm  #7855

OMG 

April 16, 2013 7:41 pm  #7856

Just found this during the spring clean of my file:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 16, 2013 7:46 pm  #7857

can't.even.speak. (or type) mmmmmmmmmmm

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

April 16, 2013 7:46 pm  #7858

The evening's getting better and better.  Harriet, that's one for you!

April 16, 2013 7:48 pm  #7859

better than my cleaning-man! *sigh*

April 16, 2013 7:50 pm  #7860

"spring clean of my file" - well, that's a possibility! And what a nice one! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera