BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2013 10:12 pm  #6601

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Well with Benedict it's women's day every day! BC, God's gift to women!

March 8, 2013 10:13 pm  #6602

And again without warning. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 8, 2013 10:13 pm  #6603

Or at least Timothy and Wanda's gift!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 8, 2013 10:15 pm  #6604

Hooray for Timothy and Wanda. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 8, 2013 10:33 pm  #6605

I think being a woman still matters. Having ovaries and knowing Ben and staying balanced is a really hard job :-* just joking don't wanna offend someone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 8, 2013 10:34 pm  #6606

You're so sweet, Mrs W! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 8, 2013 10:38 pm  #6607

I fully agree with you, Mrs W.  And no matter who's exactly responsible for Benedict's existence, it's good to have him. 

March 8, 2013 10:39 pm  #6608

;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 8, 2013 10:42 pm  #6609

What next? 

March 8, 2013 11:04 pm  #6610

A nice good night pic would do...

March 8, 2013 11:12 pm  #6611

My pleasure.

March 8, 2013 11:29 pm  #6612

Oh that' s the one...slightly thudding to my bed*

March 8, 2013 11:30 pm  #6613

Thud, er, sleep well. 

March 9, 2013 10:45 am  #6614

Good morning smiles!

March 9, 2013 11:01 am  #6615

Hello? Can you see me down here? 

March 9, 2013 11:03 am  #6616

I would murder for that last smile! 

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (March 9, 2013 11:05 am)

March 9, 2013 11:04 am  #6617

Too much adorable for you in one Go, Susi? 

Last edited by biscuitbear (March 9, 2013 11:05 am)

March 9, 2013 11:09 am  #6618

Overkill. 

March 9, 2013 11:18 am  #6619

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

March 9, 2013 11:37 am  #6620

Awww what a beautiful morning! Literally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera