BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2013 9:57 pm  #6561

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Yes, we will! And looking forward to having you back 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 7, 2013 10:02 pm  #6562

SusiGo wrote:

Don't forget us, Tobe. We'll miss you and your inspiring pics. 

How could I ever forget you? I will be thinking of you when I will be finding myself caught in the "polar whip" blizzard expected for the week end in Northern Germany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 7, 2013 10:04 pm  #6563

Maybe you'll see some polar bears, Tobe. They're brilliant. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 8, 2013 7:23 am  #6564

Good morning.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 8, 2013 9:40 am  #6565

Mr. Benedict requested a double macchiato. You're in big trouble.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

March 8, 2013 9:46 am  #6566

Did he really? I've got quite a nice machine in my kitchen. Let me see. Here's a glass. Double, so that's a regular macchiato with a double espresso? Now he can come over to get it. 

March 8, 2013 11:34 am  #6567

Fine, I've already made him a nice, hot cup of coffee / nice cup of coffee / cup of coffee / cup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 8, 2013 12:14 pm  #6568

Mary Me wrote:

Fine, I've already made him a nice, hot cup of coffee / nice cup of coffee / cup of coffee / cup.

LOL The Skip will be happy. 

March 8, 2013 12:45 pm  #6569

hi girls, I´m back! let me see what you´ve done here 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 8, 2013 12:47 pm  #6570

Welcome, good to have you back. Make yourself comfortable on the mattress and see what we collected for you. 

March 8, 2013 12:48 pm  #6571

SusiGo wrote:

Did he really? I've got quite a nice machine in my kitchen. Let me see. Here's a glass. Double, so that's a regular macchiato with a double espresso? Now he can come over to get it. 

Come and get it?!?! Oh, no no no no! He's the one sitting in the fancy chair; he gets to be the king and you are the servant. So bring it to him. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

March 8, 2013 12:48 pm  #6572

I´m a little bit afraid of a sudden heart-attack :-) but I´ve been really thinking of you all for I was in London 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 8, 2013 12:50 pm  #6573

Be careful, Mrs W, take your time to adapt 

And tell us how it was in London 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 8, 2013 12:51 pm  #6574

London? That's great. Hope you had a wonderful time. 

March 8, 2013 12:52 pm  #6575

oh yes...shivering experience...as you can imegine. so sad to be back again..not here, but home. 

March 8, 2013 12:53 pm  #6576

^Aw, why? Czech Republic is a nice place, from what I hear. Never been there myself, but I have a buddy who's from Prague.

March 8, 2013 1:04 pm  #6577

it is.but it is always sad to return from travelling for me. and no sign of spring here yet. but it seems to me having a peaceful thudding evening here tonight 

March 8, 2013 1:19 pm  #6578

Give it time. Technically, it's still winter.

March 8, 2013 1:20 pm  #6579

but now I´m melting down 

March 8, 2013 1:23 pm  #6580

Wait 'till you see my next one(s)

Board footera