BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 25, 2013 8:38 am  #6261

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I feel a bit bad. I'm afraid we will kill AG one day..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 25, 2013 8:56 am  #6262

Yes. Pictures with Benedict and horses, that's irresponsible. But Mrs W isn't any better. 

P.S. Funny how horses seem to remind AG of horse power. 

Last edited by SusiGo (February 25, 2013 8:56 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2013 9:04 am  #6263

Ha! Guys, you made my morning less depressing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 25, 2013 9:08 am  #6264

SusiGo wrote:

Yes. Pictures with Benedict and horses, that's irresponsible. But Mrs W isn't any better. 

P.S. Funny how horses seem to remind AG of horse power. 

better?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 25, 2013 10:13 am  #6265

No. *thud*

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2013 12:04 pm  #6266

Mattlocked wrote:

I feel a bit bad. I'm afraid we will kill AG one day.....

Noooo! I be a tough old bird! {sorry, for some reason this thread makes me talk funny] Nooooo! No worries.

February 25, 2013 12:05 pm  #6267

SusiGo wrote:

...P.S. Funny how horses seem to remind AG of horse power. 

Giddyup, baby, giddyup.

February 25, 2013 8:07 pm  #6268

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

February 25, 2013 8:50 pm  #6269

thud-worthy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 25, 2013 9:12 pm  #6270

ancientsgate wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Jeans. Saddle. Hand placement. Sweater/jumper. Jacket. Hair. Face. Hotness, no matter where my eyes end up. Oh oh.... I'm going down.... THUD

Mmm...two of my favorite things!

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

February 25, 2013 9:17 pm  #6271

Me too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 25, 2013 9:35 pm  #6272

Sparrow wrote:

Amazing. 

February 25, 2013 9:54 pm  #6273

I probably don't have to mention again that I love the black and white ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

February 25, 2013 9:58 pm  #6274

So do I. They have a classic look and the expressive play of light and shadow … 

February 25, 2013 10:12 pm  #6275

Not black and white but a little smoky. Convenient for all of us who are already half asleep, have taken out their contact lenses or currently are being exposed to some mysterious fog in dewer's hollow.
One of my favourites...
Good night!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 25, 2013 10:13 pm  #6276

Good night, Tobe. Thanks for the treat. 

February 25, 2013 11:08 pm  #6277

Perfect for me then.good night and sweet dreams..

February 26, 2013 9:29 am  #6278

..have a nice day!

February 26, 2013 2:19 pm  #6279

Sir Benedict of Batchlandia. 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

February 26, 2013 2:24 pm  #6280

Did somebody actually mention that he's looking amazing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera